HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 30, 2017, 12:33:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 332367
  • Total Topics: 7248
  • Online Today: 21
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20
Total: 20

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space  (Read 17921 times)

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« on: July 20, 2006, 10:15:53 PM »
Everyone trundles down the hallway, which is about 2.5 meters wide, and 3 meters tall. (about 8 feet wide, 10 feet tall). It is quite well lit, with white glowing panels in the ceiling, although occasionally there is one that is burnt out or dim. The floor is quite dusty, you can clearly see the footprints of where Zaras, the Medic and the robot were walking earlier.
After you have travelled about 300 meters, you can see that the corridor opens up into a wider area.
You are currently about 50 meters away from that area and can't see much into it yet.

The corridor is wide enough that you can travel side by side, the order that you currently seem to be in is:
Dutch is in the lead, followed by Reegus and Gustav, then Phill and Prescott and finally Toulann and Dr. Gribble taking up the rear and providing support to the others either medically, violently or sarcastically.

Still need to know if you closed the airlock doors behind you or not. I will assume that you closed both doors of the airlock unless posted otherwise.  That would normally be the standard safety procedure.

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 03:00:20 AM »
Dutch

"Well Phill, I think it's time to earn our whoring money," Dutch said. "You and me up front Phil...that's unless anyone else wants to get shot at first?" Dutch turned to Toulaan and said, 'Keep your mind out for the other two. We don't want to blast them...particulary the medic."
Regus, I think you should stay with the Doc, after all you are the pilot." Said Dutch as he gave a small wink at the Doc.
Dutch turned towards the open area and pulled out his rifle and released the safety switch. Anyone taking notice would see the motto scratched in the back of his helmet saying "Live Fast, Die Young".

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 07:12:54 AM »
The doctor presses the "close door" button as he moves through the door, just behind the baron.

He grins as the group jumps and turns at the sudden sound.

"A bit jumpy boys?"

He slaps his medpac.

"Got something for that..."
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline lonejedi

• Squire
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 06:47:25 PM »
Reegus - Pilot

Quote from: QUOTE(Ironmaul @ Jul 21 2006, 03:00 AM) [snapback
36499[/snapback]]
Regus, I think you should stay with the Doc, after all you are the pilot." Said Dutch as he gave a small wink at the Doc.
"Sounds like a fair plan to me," Reegus replies while fumbling with his small pistol.
-Lone Jedi
(Jason Buchanan)
Co-Owner, Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com

Offline Maelstrom

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 04:51:07 AM »
Quote from: QUOTE(Ironmaul @ Jul 20 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback
36499[/snapback]]
Dutch

Dutch turned to Toulaan and said, 'Keep your mind out for the other two. We don't want to blast them...particulary the medic."

"Aye, Aye.  Although all this metal is difficult to scrye through, I'll alert you to their presence once I find them."
I have been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me.  The life I live in this body I live by faith in Jesus Christ who loves me and gave himself up for me.

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 06:34:54 AM »
"Ahem!"

The doctor coughs through his swig of restorative.

"You have a perfectly good medic here."

He looks worriedly at Dutch.

"We have only been in space for a short time and already you are developing feelings for the nurse..."

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

• Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 07:11:08 AM »
Gustav the Rat

He looks behind him, for the way he would need to run to if everyting went pear-shaped only to see the airlock doors shutting..

He gives a slight grimace..and draws his pistol ready. He peeks forward past the bulk of Dutch...

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 10:56:44 AM »
Dutch

"Ahem!"The doctor coughs through his swig of restorative.
"You have a perfectly good medic here." He looks worriedly at Dutch.
"We have only been in space for a short time and already you are developing feelings for the nurse..."
  Dutch stopped, turned and replied,"Feelings...?" His face turned pale when he saw the questioning look on the others faces. "Don't fret Doc" his voice deeper and gruffer, "You're still the best gut spliter I know." Dutch could still see the look of doubt about him and said," The Doctor...,"he frowned at the Doc looking back smugly,"...is revealing his twisted sense of hucking fumour." He then looked the others in the eye and said,"And if anyone here insinuates that I'm a shucking firt lifter I'll ram his teeth so far down his throat he'll be shoving his toothbrush up his arse to clean his teeth! With that Dutch turned around and started down the corridor.

[ooc] very funny  Gribble <_<   ;)  :D  :P

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 11:19:37 AM »
The doctor's deadpan voice suddenly sounds worried.

"Hey Dutch, whas that critter crawling on your boot?"

leveling his Las rifle at the many legged organism ...

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

• Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 01:24:15 PM »
Gustav the Rat

"What Many legged critter near Dutchs foot...? " thinks Gustav, takes a quck look around, checks own feet..

"Oh CRAP!" realising what he meant...and dives out of the way... "It's ME, It's ME DON'T F&%@ing SHOOT!!"

Offline allenmaher

• Herald
    • http://sask.nfgh.com
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2006, 05:29:00 AM »
Phill...

"Lead on dutch... I like to shoot at things... and that toothbrush thing reminds me of this hazing they once did to... this guy... at basic... who wouldnt shut up.  Man it was soooo funnny.  The  guys were laughing about it for years, I mean WE were...."

He notices people looking and trails off into silence...
Cyradon On-line Digital Gaming Table Campaign.  Every friday night 7:00pm PST / 10:00pm EST
Always room for more players...

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 10:35:57 AM »
As Dutch looks over his shoulder and turns his foot (ooc: he would check) He is shaken by the doctors low whistle at the universally recognised homosexual pose that he has been tricked into assuming.

Before he can swear again the doctor soothes him.

"Shush Dutch, honey.  Don't sweat it.  Remember if it happens in deep space or prison it doesn't count."

The doctor assumes a defensive posture using the baron as partial soft cover.

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 11:16:34 AM »
Dutch

Dutch clenched his fists as much as his jaw and says through clenched teeth."Laught it up Doc, just make sure you hide your toothbrush when we get back to the SHIP!" He strode off ready to shoot the first thing in sight.

[ooc] funny bugga aren't we :D :P

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 03:04:03 PM »
Well, the first thing in sight seems to be a robot sitting behind a ticket counter (I'll try and post a map tonight)
You enter an open area which resembles a subway station, to the right is a set of tracks, no train at the moment.  Slightly in front of the tracks is a ticket counter with the robot sitting behind it.  There is an open area with a few chairs directly in front of you, then on the wall to the left are what appear to be a couple of elevators and a couple of doors

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 09:20:36 PM »
Dutch

Dutch in his anger walks over to the ticket dispensing robot and says icely, "So whens the next transport?" his finger taping the trigger guard of his rifle.

Offline allenmaher

• Herald
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 06:27:55 AM »
Phill

"Out of the way dutch I got this one... I don't like robots... grumble"

levels his largest weapon at the robot...
Cyradon On-line Digital Gaming Table Campaign.  Every friday night 7:00pm PST / 10:00pm EST

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

• Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 08:05:50 AM »

Quote from: QUOTE(allenmaher @ Jul 27 2006, 07:27 AM) [snapback
36726[/snapback]]
Phill

"Out of the way dutch I got this one... I don't like robots... grumble"

levels his largest weapon at the robot...

Gustav the Rat

"Perhaps If we just get tickets...?" he says hopefully avoiding a firefight. "I suspect just shooting it will just attract security..." he continues looking around nervously..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 08:06:31 AM by Grinnen Baeritt »

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 02:06:58 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(Ironmaul @ Jul 26 2006, 03:20 PM) [snapback
36707[/snapback]]
Dutch

Dutch in his anger walks over to the ticket dispensing robot and says icely, "So whens the next transport?" his finger taping the trigger guard of his rifle.
"Where is it you would like to .... " the robot starts to say, then  "Oh my!" as Phill levels his gun at him.
As you have gotten closer to the robot, you can see that it isn't actually standing behind the counter, it's built into the counter, a torso with arms and a head but no legs, it's connected directly to the counter top.

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 05:54:19 PM »
The doctor speaks to the robot.

"Can I get a first class, one way ticket to hell.  Please."

Offline allenmaher

• Herald
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 06:14:07 PM »
Phill

"Answer te man you talking hunk of metal" click off the safety and puts the targeting laser on the robots forehead.

Red Cap