HOME DOWNLOADS

*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 27, 2017, 06:48:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 2680
  • Latest: Electra
Stats
  • Total Posts: 335277
  • Total Topics: 7278
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 13
Total: 16

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

2

4

6

8

10

12

20

100

1

2

3

4

5

6

8

10

Author Topic: IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space  (Read 18100 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

  • Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
  • *
  • Posts: 8720
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2006, 11:25:27 PM »
Gustav the Rat

Quote from: QUOTE(lonejedi @ Nov 29 2006, 05:22 AM) [snapback
40957[/snapback]]
Reegus - Pilot - Elder Statesman... or not
"Hey, Rat... sorry, I don't think I ever caught your name... how good is your eyesight?  Can you make out who's coming?  And how do you feel about making new friends??"

[OOC: I know it's Gustav, but I'm pretty sure it's never come up in-character ;) ]

"Thats alright Human.... I don't know yours either. My friends...call me Gustav..." he says holding out a paw. He then rolls his cigar to the other side of his mouth and starts chewing on it nervously... then thinks briefly takes it out of his mouth and stubbs it out.

"My eyesights fine...but it is a bit dark..." he says with a shrug. " and if these folks coming down the tunnel don't kill us I'm sure we'll get along just fine..." he says trying to make out any movement around the lights.

Offline ob1knorrb

  • Moderator
  • Baron
  • *
  • Posts: 1899
    • ICE RPG Webring
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2006, 04:04:32 AM »
Quote from: QUOTE(crayok @ Nov 29 2006, 02:02 AM) [snapback
40964[/snapback]]
Prescott Harland - Derelict Ship, Having taken a crash course on what's been happening since he spaced out[/font]

[ooc]sorry,i've been overly busy for a while and the flow's just been receding to standard levels,allowing me at last to catch up[/ooc]

After getting zaras to relative safety within the not-so-damaged-as-his train car, he looks from time to time where Toulaan's gone, but his attention is greatly taken by assisting the Doc and watching for drunken behaviour in his providing medical aid.
He only come to senses when he hears Dutch over the comm. He then checks for Toulaan and notices he has disappeared, he rise to go out
"Keep at it on him Doc, and do your best ... i mean your sober best."
He then goes out to where he last saw Toulaan all the while
"Our ambassador as you may call it has gone out of our sight and is not around to be seen. I'll try quickly to grab him, if not i'll be coming."
Not over the comm while looking for Toulaan
"Toulaan! Where are you?"
"Oy Toulaan! Show yourself, we need you out there! "

OOC He will be looking for Toulaan as long as one of the following things happen :
1 - he finds toulaan
2 - there's a battle starting
3 - a few minutes have passed



Toulaan does answer: "I'm on the other side of the big tree, a little ways down the tunnel, looks clear here.  It will take me a couple minutes to get back"
 [OOC] Maelstorm did let me know that he wasn't going to be able to post very often, so I might be doing more than the usual number of decisions for the Baron for now, when needed

And, with that, I'm going to start up a new thread:
http://rpgrm.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1633

 

DriveThruRPG.com