HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 30, 2017, 12:38:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 332367
  • Total Topics: 7248
  • Online Today: 21
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20
Total: 20

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space  (Read 17923 times)

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 07:14:52 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(allenmaher @ Jul 27 2006, 12:14 PM) [snapback
36747[/snapback]]
Phill

"Answer te man you talking hunk of metal" click off the safety and puts the targeting laser on the robots forehead.

"We don't have a location called 'hell', is there some other destination you would like?  Perhaps Guest Quarters?, can I please see your clearance card?  Thank you."

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 08:58:46 PM »
"Show him the card Phil, just be ready to show him the way to hell if necessarry!"

Drawls the doc.
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 09:55:29 PM »
Dutch

Dutch says to the robot "Where we can obtain a Jump Drive for our ship, Can you tell us where we need to go?"

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

• Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2006, 09:43:48 AM »
Gustav the Rat

"That technological stuff? Didn't I mention that? Well, I think there's a odd group who worship that sort of stuff...they live at the end of the line.." he reminds Dutch rather hesitantly, after all Dutch has a gun..

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2006, 10:06:21 AM »
Dutch

Dutch looked at the rat still trying not to think of that ancient movie with a big rat and some kind of mutunt ninja turtles. "Right...." Dutch turned back to the bot and said."Next question. Did you see two others that passed by here a little while ago?"

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2006, 07:46:46 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(Ironmaul @ Jul 30 2006, 04:06 AM) [snapback
36812[/snapback]]
Dutch

Dutch looked at the rat still trying not to think of that ancient movie with a big rat and some kind of mutunt ninja turtles. "Right...." Dutch turned back to the bot and said."Next question. Did you see two others that passed by here a little while ago?"

"Oh yes!, they've gone to the Guest Apartments, would you like to go there as well? I can summon that car for you, the attendant at that station will be able to assist you and check in your weapons and armor for you if needed:
You aren't sure, but the robot seems to sound relieved to be able to answer a question finally.  As he says this, he starts to reach for a button on his console, it is one in a bank of several similiar looking buttons.  His hand is pausing above it while he is looking at Dutch, waiting for a reply.

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 09:02:45 PM »
Dutch & The Bot

"Oh yes!, they've gone to the Guest Apartments, would you like to go there as well? I can summon that car for you, the attendant at that station will be able to assist you and check in your weapons and armor for you if needed." The robot replied.

Dutch looked at the robot suspicously and said,"Not just yet." Dutch then turn to Phil and whispered "If that bot so much as goes for that bucking futton...Blast it." Dutch then walk over to the captain. "Something is up." He said, tapping his trigger guard."I think we need to get the ship fixed first before we search for the others...what do you want to do cap?"

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2006, 05:48:39 AM »
Here is a small map, link to a large map is at the bottom.  Stairwell is the light blue box, elevator doors are dark blue, you came from the corridor on the left, across from that is a closed set of blast doors, the robot is at the console near the bottom, there are a couple of pillars on either side of the console and a couple of benches in front of it with a garbage can in between the benches

Full size image:
Full size Map

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

• Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2006, 09:53:56 AM »
Gustav the Rat

Having seen the robot press the button... "ahh 'spect it'll be here soon..." he says trying to reassure the more anxious (read impatient) armed members and trying to prevent a firefight over a misunderstanding.

(Of course heading for cover would probably a natural response for him too...so he'll do that as well, just in case there is an accidiental discharge of weapons... ;) )

Offline crayok

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2006, 12:47:43 PM »
Prescott Harland - Derelict Ship[/font]

"Rein down your horses Phill. Not time to go rampaging"

Now we've seen a bit more of the ship's what do i judge the technological level to be compared to ours ? (this i will try to do each time we cross a new type of technology inside the vessel)

Judging the car to arrive soon through the big blast doors he moves behind the left pillar.
"Tell me , where do lead the elevators and stairs ?."
If the robot doesn't understand i'm adressing him "i'm talking to your mr clerk-bot"
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2006, 04:23:58 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(crayok @ Aug 5 2006, 06:47 AM) [snapback
36918[/snapback]]

"Rein down your horses Phill. Not time to go rampaging"

Now we've seen a bit more of the ship's what do i judge the technological level to be compared to ours ? (this i will try to do each time we cross a new type of technology inside the vessel)

Judging the car to arrive soon through the big blast doors he moves behind the left pillar.
"Tell me , where do lead the elevators and stairs ?."
If the robot doesn't understand i'm adressing him "i'm talking to your mr clerk-bot"

The technology level actually appears to be more primative than what you are used to.  Reminds you of things you've seen in museums.
It's also most likely that the robot is refering to a train car, which would be more likely to arrive on the tracks behind the robot.
The stairs lead up to the gardens, as do the elevators, although the elevators also leads to other areas, but they are closed pending maintainance"

Offline Maelstrom

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 03:19:48 AM »
Toulaan - Telepath - in the train station

The Esper sneers dubiously, "Just how long has this maintenance been pending?"  While wiating for the answer the mindbender sighs forelornly to himself, "I knew I should have taken those electro courses."
I have been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me.  The life I live in this body I live by faith in Jesus Christ who loves me and gave himself up for me.

Offline crayok

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 09:20:48 AM »
Quote from: QUOTE(ob1knorrb @ Aug 5 2006, 06:23 PM) [snapback
36927[/snapback]]The stairs lead up to the gardens, as do the elevators, although the elevators also leads to other areas, but they are closed pending maintainance"

"Just being curious ... what are those areas closed ?"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 09:21:17 AM by crayok »
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 05:10:42 PM »
Robot
"Ahh, sorry for the misunderstanding, it is the elevators that are closed for maintainance, the other areas are open, providing that you have the proper clearances of course.  The maintaince on the elevators has been pending for ....... ....... ...... ...... 18 years, 3 months, 11 days, 8 hours, and 17 minutes."

You think you can here a clicking sound coming from within the robots head during the pause before he says how long the elevators have been waiting for maintainance.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 05:14:52 PM by ob1knorrb »

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 09:32:17 PM »
"Hey tin-man.  I have something to cure that rattle."

The doctor rumages in his medical kit for some insta-cast spray.
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline crayok

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 01:15:46 PM »

glancing at doctor
"Humans ain't enough for you Doc ?"
returning his attention to the clerkbot
"I fear we are not used to this area ... do you have any kind map at hand ?"

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2006, 10:07:05 PM »
Prescott, glanced at the doctor and said, "Humans ain't enough for you Doc ?"
Dutch looked at the doc and commented, "You don't know the half of it." he looked at the doc rummaging through his bag. "Last time he tried to fix a love bot that had a nasty twitch." Dutch smirked to himself at the memory. "Man, the owner was not happy when he went to use her, she sqealed like Silthy bitch on heat!"

Offline allenmaher

• Herald
    • http://sask.nfgh.com
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2006, 06:32:40 PM »
Phill

Feels the gun getting heavier.... trigger finger itchy...  wants the robot to move...
"When you guys are done talking to the robot, can I shoot him?"
Cyradon On-line Digital Gaming Table Campaign.  Every friday night 7:00pm PST / 10:00pm EST
Always room for more players...

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

• Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2006, 07:36:33 PM »
Gustav the Rat

"I wouldn't...bet he's got friends with bigger guns than yours..." he adds helpfully.

"That way...the way that goes to the garden...wouldn't go there..." he says shaking his head "...heard there's big mind-melty type creatures with claws n' fangs n' udder nasty stuff"

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2006, 08:57:16 PM »
Dutch

"Stand down, Phill," Dutch said. He could see Phill was anxious to blow a hole in something. "Save your ammo for something that's worth it." he said, and noticed the dissapointment on Phill's face and resured him further, "Our rat friend here says there's creatures out there with claws and fangs and the best part, they bleed."