HOME DOWNLOADS

*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2017, 12:48:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 335166
  • Total Topics: 7277
  • Online Today: 13
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 13
Total: 14

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

2

4

6

8

10

12

20

100

1

2

3

4

5

6

8

10

Author Topic: IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space  (Read 18094 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gribble

  • Baron
  • **
  • Posts: 2165
  • Easy Tiger
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2006, 09:15:10 PM »
"Hold still, this will hurt me more than it hurts you..."

The doctor fills a syringe with a mixture of coagulant and plasma replacement, grabs the droids head and tries to inject the foaming mixture through an orifice.

If the attempt is successful he watches as the droid tries to deal with his attempt to cure it.
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline ob1knorrb

  • Moderator
  • Baron
  • *
  • Posts: 1899
    • ICE RPG Webring
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2006, 10:11:54 PM »
The robot starts flaying his arms, trying to push the Doctor away as the Doctor trys to get him in a headlock, the Doc manages to jam the syringe into the robots ear just as the robot hits a fairly large red button on the panel in front of him.
You also hear a rattling and clanking that sounds like it's an approaching train car.

Offline Gribble

  • Baron
  • **
  • Posts: 2165
  • Easy Tiger
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2006, 06:53:25 AM »
"Ungrateful mechanoid.  Snarls the doctor."

He steps away from the robot and casually awaits the arrival of the train.

"Hey, ratfink.  I'll bet you a free healthcheck that the security droids get here before the train."
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

  • Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
  • *
  • Posts: 8720
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2006, 06:55:49 AM »
Gustav the Rat

*Rolls eyes and slaps own forehead*

Offline crayok

  • War Lord
  • Viscount
  • *
  • Posts: 3640
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2006, 11:02:34 AM »
Prescott Harland - Derelict Ship[/font]

"Tch , we'd better offer them the doc that will save us trouble ... now and after."

"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline Maelstrom

  • GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • *
  • Posts: 4627
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2006, 05:43:23 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(crayok @ Aug 14 2006, 05:02 AM) [snapback
37263[/snapback]]
Prescott Harland - Derelict Ship[/font]

"Tch , we'd better offer them the doc that will save us trouble ... now and after."


Toulaan

"I dare say I would worry less about my injuries." the Esper mutters into Prescott's ear.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 05:46:52 PM by Maelstrom »
I have been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me.  The life I live in this body I live by faith in Jesus Christ who loves me and gave himself up for me.

Offline crayok

  • War Lord
  • Viscount
  • *
  • Posts: 3640
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2006, 10:01:26 PM »
Prescott Harland - Derelict Ship[/font]

[quote name='Maelstrom' date='Aug 14 2006, 07:43 PM' post='37274']I dare say I would worry less about my injuries.[/quotes]

Prescott cannot help but suppress a laugh and whispers back
At lthe very east he can act as a sanitizer if he breathes upon a wound."
being not sure about sanitizer being the correct word to use there, let's say that with all the alcohol he sould exhales there would be no chance at infection
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline allenmaher

  • Herald
  • ****
  • Posts: 63
    • http://sask.nfgh.com
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2006, 07:35:09 AM »
Phill...

"But Dutch, I really like the way robots spark when you pop them... well maybe we'll find some bigger ones."

Looks disatified and mumbles almost inaudibly "just wanted... stupid ... metal.... wrong with that?"
Cyradon On-line Digital Gaming Table Campaign.  Every friday night 7:00pm PST / 10:00pm EST
Always room for more players...

Offline Ironmaul

  • Grey Council
  • Baron
  • *
  • Posts: 2077
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2006, 11:32:39 AM »
Dutch

"Don't worry Phill, as soon as we find some nasties you can spray thier intestines all over the plucking face." Dutch reassured. This put an anxious glint in Phills eyes. "But make sure you leave some for me and Reegus here." Dutch said as he slapped Reegus on the back of the shoulder. "Ain't that right ."said Dutch with a hint of amusement in his voice.

Offline ob1knorrb

  • Moderator
  • Baron
  • *
  • Posts: 1899
    • ICE RPG Webring
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2006, 05:58:28 PM »
A single train car pulls up and stops, the door to the car opens up.
At the same time, the large blast doors on the opposite wall from the hallway you entered from start to open, then stick abit and start to grind.  You can see a set of large mechanical feet on the other side of the blast door, about three feet in diameter.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 05:59:12 PM by ob1knorrb »

Offline Gribble

  • Baron
  • **
  • Posts: 2165
  • Easy Tiger
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2006, 06:47:06 PM »
The doctor is first onto the train.

"Let's go!"

He yells.

"Ratty, assume the position...."
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline Ironmaul

  • Grey Council
  • Baron
  • *
  • Posts: 2077
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2006, 08:40:36 PM »
Dutch

"Everybody, MOVE!" Dutch yelled, his rifle aimed towards the blast doors. Dutch backed towards the train keeping a close eye on the blast doors.

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

  • Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
  • *
  • Posts: 8720
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2006, 09:50:34 PM »
Gustav the Rat

A brief blur of movement and, he taps the doctor on the back.

"What position would that be exactly...?" he says looking for (better) cover inside the train... "I told you that might happen...or did I?...Ohh well, the devja-vu's been playing up a bit recently..." he says tapping the side of his head with a worried expression.

Offline Maelstrom

  • GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • *
  • Posts: 4627
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2006, 01:48:49 AM »
Der Esper

Follows the newly acquired furry ally into the train and finds a spot away from the opening (preferablly out of LOS from the blast door.)
I have been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me.  The life I live in this body I live by faith in Jesus Christ who loves me and gave himself up for me.

Offline ob1knorrb

  • Moderator
  • Baron
  • *
  • Posts: 1899
    • ICE RPG Webring
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2006, 02:41:58 AM »
There's a horrible metal on metal screeching sound as the blast door slowly jerks up a little further...


Offline Gribble

  • Baron
  • **
  • Posts: 2165
  • Easy Tiger
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2006, 08:26:23 AM »
The doctor tries to keep the image of twenty lab rats pinned out ready to be examined by schoolchildren.

"So its a mental problem, is it?"

He casts a professional eye over the large rodent.

"I have a reasonable success rate with that kind of thing."

The doctor starts rummaging through his bag, oblivious of the S.E.P. outside.
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline crayok

  • War Lord
  • Viscount
  • *
  • Posts: 3640
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2006, 09:17:18 AM »
Prescott Harland - Derelict Ship[/font]

first reaction when the feet are visible
Holy sh**!"
quick thinking , turns to the clerkbot
"Would you mind sending us asap on our way when we're ... (hesitation) all aboard."
"There will be no need of your guard friend once we've taken this guy (showing the culprit) out of here."
<waiting for answer>
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 09:18:02 AM by crayok »
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline ob1knorrb

  • Moderator
  • Baron
  • *
  • Posts: 1899
    • ICE RPG Webring
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2006, 02:21:20 PM »
Clerkbot
Of cccooourrssse, once everyone is on bbbbbooooaarrddd I willll senddd the ttrraaaiin onn it'ss wayyyy...

Offline allenmaher

  • Herald
  • ****
  • Posts: 63
    • http://sask.nfgh.com
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2006, 05:27:08 AM »
Phill...

one eye flicking back towards the nasty little robot he does not trust ocasionally levels his gun at the new threat and backs twoards the train... letting the others get on first.

Humming... "pop pop fizz fizz.. oh what....hmm mm mm mmm mmm"
Cyradon On-line Digital Gaming Table Campaign.  Every friday night 7:00pm PST / 10:00pm EST
Always room for more players...

Offline crayok

  • War Lord
  • Viscount
  • *
  • Posts: 3640
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2006, 07:33:53 AM »
Prescott Harland - Derelict Ship[/font]

*sighs*
Everyone on board gentlemen ! Unless you wanna have a look at big foot!"
then jumps in the train, looking nervously at the god-be-praised slowly raising blast door.
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China