HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 30, 2017, 12:32:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 332367
  • Total Topics: 7248
  • Online Today: 21
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: OOC - Stranded in Space  (Read 16883 times)

Offline allenmaher

• Herald
    • http://sask.nfgh.com
OOC - Stranded in Space
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2006, 05:59:35 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(ob1knorrb @ Feb 24 2006, 05:32 PM) [snapback
29034[/snapback]]
Roll call:
Okay, things have been pretty quiet, who all is still here and interested in playing?  Also, any suggestions for me?  Do I need to be moving things along more quickly? less quickly?
This is my first attempt at running a PBP game some suggestions are more than welcome.
I also think with some of the forum changes, perhaps some players haven't been getting notifications of new postings, so I'll try sending a PM to anyone who doesn't check in here by the end of Monday.

Having a little trouble following things... I was all ready to shoot a robot then some other people were chatting merrily away...  I reread things and just don't quite know where I lost track of the action...

I'd love to have a shooting match... I'd like to see how that plays out in the system.
Cyradon On-line Digital Gaming Table Campaign.  Every friday night 7:00pm PST / 10:00pm EST
Always room for more players...

Offline lonejedi

• Squire
    • http://
OOC - Stranded in Space
« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2006, 06:11:45 PM »
I'm still in.  Things were getting pretty slow in the cockpit, and the weird conflict with the Doctor kinda confused me ;).  If I understand correctly, Reegus has just be pushed out of the ship, but I'm still not entirely certain why  :blink:

I think it'd be a big help to get a quick "Previously, on Stranded in Space" summary post so that I can get a refresher on just what everyone is doing (and where they're wandering off to). :)

Oh, and maybe start a new "IC 2" thread since we're sort of moving into a new chapter (off the ship and onto... uh... well, another ship, technically ;)).  It might make keeping up a little easier when you don't see a daunting 15+ pages of history that it looks like you'd have to wade through to get properly caught up.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 06:16:33 PM by lonejedi »
-Lone Jedi
(Jason Buchanan)
Co-Owner, Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
OOC - Stranded in Space
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2006, 07:09:42 PM »
The doctor's been "getting wierd" because its been a bit slow!

I have been a bit inconsistent as I was getting on irregularly and losing focus on his personality.

Since I set the board up for email notifications I have been able to follow all my games much better as I don't have to trawl through the history.  I can just log in and post.

The doctor IS wierd anyway.  Lets hope he doesn't forget that the baron is our best bet for survival and start cutting him up!
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
OOC - Stranded in Space
« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2006, 10:04:43 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(allenmaher @ Feb 24 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback
29037[/snapback]]
Quote from: QUOTE(ob1knorrb @ Feb 24 2006, 05:32 PM) [snapback
29034[/snapback]]
Roll call:
Okay, things have been pretty quiet, who all is still here and interested in playing?  Also, any suggestions for me?  Do I need to be moving things along more quickly? less quickly?
This is my first attempt at running a PBP game some suggestions are more than welcome.
I also think with some of the forum changes, perhaps some players haven't been getting notifications of new postings, so I'll try sending a PM to anyone who doesn't check in here by the end of Monday.

Having a little trouble following things... I was all ready to shoot a robot then some other people were chatting merrily away...  I reread things and just don't quite know where I lost track of the action...

I'd love to have a shooting match... I'd like to see how that plays out in the system.
I think the shooting match will start shortly  :blink: The robot up in the crane that was moving the freight box had a great view of the top of the ship where everyone is piling out with weapons, and if Phil does fire at robot, that will definitely get things going!
I like the idea of starting a new IC thread with a summary of what has been happened so far, I'll probably do that up this weekend.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 11:19:31 PM by ob1knorrb »

Offline crayok

• War Lord
  • Viscount
OOC - Stranded in Space
« Reply #164 on: February 24, 2006, 10:51:04 PM »
Roll Call ?
I'm still here :P
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline TJ

• GamesMasters
  • Baron
OOC - Stranded in Space
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2006, 02:22:42 AM »
Quote from: QUOTE(ob1knorrb @ Feb 24 2006, 12:32 PM) [snapback
29034[/snapback]]
Roll call:

I spent the last 8 days out of town running a conference while also trying to keep up the pace with my normal job responsibilities, and then adding in that we are in the middle of trying to sell our house and buy another....

As for the game... I will admit to being a little confused regarding the movement of the personnel between the ships,  but now that we are moving the rest of the crew forward also things should be more clear once we get into the other ship.
HARP.... High Adventure Role Playing!
HARP SF....  The Sci-Fi Solution to Role Playing!
Apprentice of the Guild

Offline Maelstrom

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
OOC - Stranded in Space
« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2006, 06:41:29 PM »
Robot Roll Call...

Crooooow.
 :lol:

Toulaan is still active and ready to do something.  Not sure it'll be of much help but he'll do what he can.
I have been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me.  The life I live in this body I live by faith in Jesus Christ who loves me and gave himself up for me.

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
OOC - Stranded in Space
« Reply #167 on: February 27, 2006, 05:41:53 AM »

RPGNow.com