HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2019, 10:45:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350141
  • Total Topics: 7456
  • Online Today: 37
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 8
Total: 9

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: Scene 01  (Read 15947 times)

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2005, 06:33:47 PM »
OOC: Sorry for the long delay.

As Vashti enters the living room, she sees Toby sitting in front of the table. From the places around the room, incense is glowing and sending streams of fragrant smoke wafting up toward the ceiling. The candles are sending their flickering light through the room. He smoothly rised from a crosslegged position to take a cup from her hand. The movement from floor to upright position seemed to be without any pauses. His eyes capture hers as his fingers brush her hand before taking the cup. Thank you Vash, a pleasure to take a drink from something prepared by your hand.
Self proclaimed bard
Upholder of the virtues of romance and passion

Offline Becky

• Knight of the Round Table
    • http://www.geocities.com/rebecca_tanis/mypage.html
Scene 01
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2005, 06:44:07 PM »

Noticing the candles and incense, "I see you did make yourself at home. I'm glad. Most people only think that phrase is said as a matter of principle alone."

Vashti feels a rush of excitement from Toby's slight touch of her hand. As they sit on the floor drinking the coffee, Vashti watches his lips. She see them moistened by the beverage in his cup and watches as he licks them clean. She imagines how soft and warm his tongue must be. Hers is tied.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 09:34:08 PM by Becky »
Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, "grow."

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2005, 08:08:15 PM »
It is obvious that you have lived her for long enough that it has begun to reflect your nature. Toby says looking into Vashti's eyes. We tend to imprint rather strongly in the places we stay. he says moving a little closer. Not agressively, but more like a wave washes upon the shore.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline Becky

Scene 01
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2005, 09:37:15 PM »

"Oh, yes. Quite a while. After my parents died, my grandmother and I moved in here. That should explain the ecclectic mix of furniture and decorations." Vashti laughs softly, puts her coffee cup down on the table, and looks into Toby's eyes. "What does my imprint say to you?"

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2005, 03:20:16 AM »
The imprint is definately female he says moving into her gaze, the warmth of his closeness almost like a soft blanket The woman is searching. There ARE other subtle flavors to the imprint. Those are rather jumbled. He pauses and a soft sensual smile grows upon his face. Some of the strongest imprints are found in areas that more time is spent.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline Becky

Scene 01
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2005, 02:17:56 PM »

Vashti closes her eyes and smiles. She concentrates on the warmth radiating from this man. She can feel her feminine body parts start to give way and relax in anticipation of being with him. Then she starts, as if suddenly remembering something. "It is getting rather late. I need to be up early tomorrow. Duty calls", she says with a little laugh. Vashti picks up the tray of coffee and takes it into the kitchen.

"If only he would ask to stay the night. What would I say? Oh, what would I do?"

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2005, 03:31:15 PM »
Toby closes his eyes with a relaxed smile on his face. He stretches out backward as Vashti stands. Is it sleep you are looking for... he says with almost a purr in his voice. The movement and sound is remarkably cat like in sensuality and grace ... or is it a way to escape from what you are feeling?
Self proclaimed bard

Offline Becky

Scene 01
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2005, 04:54:14 PM »

Vashti is overcome with emotion by the turn of events. Her mind tells her to ask Toby to leave, but her body yearns for his touch. Vashti has been craving excitement in her life, and didn't think that becoming involved with this man could hurt her too seriously. After the debate with herself, Vashti softly says, "stay." Slowly walking up to Toby, she presses her body against his. "Stay with me tonight", she whispers in his ear. She takes his hand and gently cups her breast with it, her hand on top on his. Vashti leans her head against Toby's chest and hopes that his answer is yes.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 05:08:55 PM by Becky »

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2005, 08:44:13 PM »
Toby smiles as he lets his fingers trace over her body. His palm begins to caress in circles while the fingers stroke. Are you certain? I give you my oath that I would never hurt you, but there is more to me than meets the eye or the touch. He doesn't stop caressing but he reduces the sensations to allow Vashti to scan him with her gifts.

She knows how to do this, but there is a deeper sensation of trust in not scanning. Yet he doesn't seem as if he would be upset if she did. This dilemma is made even stronger by the spirit sense that Nana is almost in a fit trying to get her attention.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 09:33:34 PM by eijatriis »
Self proclaimed bard

Offline Becky

Scene 01
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2005, 09:40:05 PM »
OC: Ah, here comes the conflict. Is Toby going to kill Vashti or something? He'd better not!  :P

Vashti mentally tells Azadeh to go away and leave her alone. Vashti cuts off the connection with her.

Vashti lifts her head so that their faces are brushed against one another. She begins to lay soft kisses on Toby's neck, face, and lips. "I don't want to know", she whispers. "I only want to feel you against me ... inside me." Vashti looks straight into Toby's eyes and, gently taking his hand, leads him into her bedroom.

Once there, they stand at the foot of the bed, exploring each other's bodies. Vashti takes a step back and pulls off her shirt. She then slowly begins to take off Toby's shirt and caresses his abdomen with her fingertips. She then gently places her hands in his pants while biting at his lips and earlobes. She pulls her hands out and gets down on her knees. Vashti kisses and nibbles at his stomach while she begins to unfasten his belt and unbutton his pants.

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2005, 09:50:35 PM »
The night of passion and romance defies all manner of description.
Vashti awakes the next morning to watch Toby getting dressed. I expect that you need to get ready for work. His gesture toward her lets her feel a necklace around her neck. You can use that to call me should you want me. Feeling the necklace, she can feel a cloth like band with tiny beads. The beads appear to be sliver, and with a shock, she realizes that the band is actually his hair woven.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 04:45:47 PM by eijatriis »
Self proclaimed bard

Offline Becky

Scene 01
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2005, 05:05:12 PM »

Vashti sighs contently as she watches Toby dress with the sun shining on her face. Her fingers trace the necklace that she now wears around her neck. She rises from the bed and softly kisses Toby with a smile on her face. "I should take a shower", she says. "Will you be here when I get out?"

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2005, 05:10:54 PM »
It would be a shame to waste that hot water. Toby smiles as he joins her for the shower.

Vashti gets lost in the experience and afterwards, realizes with a shock that it is much later than she had expected.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline Becky

Scene 01
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2005, 05:15:51 PM »

Vashti towels off and checks the time. "Oh, no! I'm late! I have to go!" Vashti hurriedly dresses while gently pushing Toby out of the apartment. Once out of the apartment, Vashti quickly locks the door, brushes a kiss against Toby's lips, and runs like the wind.

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2005, 05:22:45 PM »
As she runs, the necklace dances across her neck like a promise of passion to come.

In her haste, she notices the presence of her grandmother waiting for her attention. It is almost as if the spirit is tapping her foot in impatience.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline Becky

Scene 01
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2005, 05:29:34 PM »

Vashti ducks into a doorway to finally confront her grandmother. "Nana. You need to understand. I will not be involved with this man. I only need some excitement in my life. Some passion. I have not met others like us. I need this intimacy to feel real, to feel belonging. How can you deny me that?" Vashti pleads with her grandmother, tears streaming down her face. "I feel so alone."

"Oh, Vashti", her grandmother replies. "You are not alone. I am here with you." Vashti can feel her grandmother's loving embrace. "You also have Sarah and Jason. They love you, too."

"It's not the same. They don't understand. Toby understands. He's the only one who does."

"There is something you need to know about Toby."

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2005, 05:37:14 PM »
This one is a Rhasmon, a being of power. She stops as she senses Vashti tense up in puzzlement. He is mortal, yet holds a shard of the Divine Spark within him. Most are not practiced enough to hide this, but he only slipped his control when he gave into his passion with you. I couldn't come close enough to warn you, but this power will draw things toward him. Things that could prove dangerous to you. She stops as she ponders something that she might not wish to say. A man such as this would make a good mate for our family, but perhaps it is too risky to consider. A sensualist and a Rhasmon do not make me very happy.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2005, 06:31:20 PM »
Toby watched Vashti walk away at a brisk pace.

Have you covered your scent?
Toby turned to look at his brother Tyler.
She has set me outside her door and made it plain that I wasn't to be inside. It is her sanctuary.

Yes, we can't violate a trust with one we have shared.

I don't believe that she would use it to bring harm to us.

No, she might not mean us ill, but it doesn't mean that she might not be used against her will.

Certainly, but I believe that we could help her.

Tyler smiled as his twin brother. Yes, I am certain by what I felt that you were very much interested in teaching her. he chuckles as he finishes speaking.

Toby smiles back I am certain that you didn't spend last evening alone either.

What would be the point in being alone? Tyler asks as they walk off together. The air seems to swirl a bit and they fade from view as their words echo in the street.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 06:31:47 PM by eijatriis »
Self proclaimed bard

Offline Becky

Scene 01
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2005, 07:46:08 PM »

Vashti wipes the tears from her face with the back of her hand. "I have to go to work now, grandmother, but I would like to discuss this further with you. Let me check in at the university and I will find a quiet place where we can talk more." Vashti rushes off, determined to make it to work as quickly as possible.

Once Vashti reaches the laboratory, she is greeted by Jason. "So, a long night for you, was it?" Is that jealousy in his voice? Vashti scans Jason and finds that he is jealous. Ignoring his comment, "how did you make out with the waitress, Melody?" Jason blushes a bit and clears his throat. "Let's just say that neither one of us spent the night alone", he replies bitterly. Vashti reaches out to touch Jason's arm for comfort, but he walks away. Vashti sits at her desk and checks her email. When she is finished, she looks up and sees that she is alone in the laboratory. She calls upon Azadeh to get some answers.

"I do not plan on becoming involved with Toby. But what can hurt me of being his friend? Of having someone to talk to? Really talk." Azadeh explains all the things that Vashti needs to know about Rhasmons.

OOC: Will you send that to me in a PM please?

Vashti works through the day and has a breakthrough in the cross pollination process. She reports her findings to Dr. Weatherford and he is very pleased. "Vashti, you have done fine work here. I'll schedule a conference tomorrow so that you can explain your findings." Vashti finds Jason to tell him the good news and he is happy for her. It seems that all the troubles of that morning have vanished. Vashti leaves at the end of the day, feeling warm and satisfied. She heads to the coffee shop after work.

Vashti walks to the counter and orders her usual, vanilla latte, finds a cozy seat, and watches Sarah as she works. When the coffee shop closes, Vashti scans to see if Toby plans on showing up at her apartment that evening. When she senses that he does not, she smiles at Sarah and waits on the corner for her. A few minutes later, Sarah appears, smiles warmly at Vashti, and greets her with a kiss on the cheek. They walk to Vashti's apartment, arm in arm, chatting along the way.

Vashti works on her presentation while Sarah cooks dinner. Vashti finishes and they share a nice dinner and a bottle of wine. Once the dishes have been cleared away, Sarah walks behind Vashti and begins to massage her shoulders. Sarah gently kisses her neck and Vashti turns to kiss Sarah's mouth. Vashti and Sarah spend a sensual night together in Vashti's bed, taking turns pleasing one another.

They wake up early the next morning and have coffee together on the balcony. Sarah kisses Vashti goodbye and Vashti gets ready for work that morning. She gathers all of her papers, important documents, and grabs the cd that her presentation is saved on. She checks the time and sees that she has plenty of time to get to the university and set up the conference room.

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 01
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2005, 06:10:42 PM »
As Vashti waits as she sets up for the meeting, her mind keeps drifting to Toby. She felt a bit ashamed that he has been a distraction to her when she had been with Sara the night before, but the sweet girl didn't let it bother her. Even now, she could feel his presence through the necklace, and knew that with a thought, he would come to her.
These thoughts kept her attention until her eyes noticed something wrong with some of the paperwork she had been staring at while thinking of things outside of the university. Her eyes focus. She sees that there have been some changes to what she had done. The demonstration would look good, but the breakthrough wasn't there. Someone had changed things.
Self proclaimed bard

RPGNow.com