HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2019, 10:53:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350141
  • Total Topics: 7456
  • Online Today: 37
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 10
Total: 11

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: Scene 04  (Read 3209 times)

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 04
« on: November 01, 2005, 03:41:35 AM »
Another night has passed and yet the same old faces and the same old stories. Perhaps something would change tomorrow, yet each night brought the same things within the context of different lives.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 05:49:35 PM by eijatriis »
Self proclaimed bard
Upholder of the virtues of romance and passion

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Scene 04
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 12:51:08 AM »
Here's a picture. <grin>
Nya!

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 04
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 06:25:58 PM »
Richard groans inward as he sees Crystal Mc Kensie walk into the place. She looks around searching, then upon seeing him, she moves across the room like an arrow. "Hello Dick," she says using that nickname as if it made her closer to him.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Scene 04
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 08:29:19 PM »
"Crystal," he says, as if spitting out a bad taste in his mouth.

I continue to wipe down the counter, rearranging a few things on a shelf, trying not to look at her.
Nya!

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 04
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 09:40:01 PM »
You know how it turns me on when you play hard to get Dickie she says reaching out, but it doesn't take much effort to turn and avoid her touch. How long do you plan to hide our love affair. It won't be too long and everyone here will see through your charade.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Scene 04
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 01:48:05 AM »
I do slip past her grasp, and grimace a bit.

"I will deny it for as long as I have to," I say absent mindedly.

"Damn it! I am not even suppose to be here today!"

I toss the rag down that I was using, take a few deep breaths, then turn and look at Crystal.

"Listen, I am sorry, but I am not sure that this is the time. I am pretty pissed right now, and this was suppose to be my day off. Anyhow, what did you need?"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 01:56:37 AM by LadyCatreece »
Nya!

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 04
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 02:53:18 AM »
Crystal gives a bland remark about what she really needs is not something from a bottle. Yet her words fall on ears that aren't paying attention as Jasmine, one of the elder Kindred steps into the place. She gives the place a long slow look that somehow leaves the impression that she doesn't think much of the clientel. Her emerald eyes slowly slip up to catch Richard's before she begins a slow stroll up to the bar. Her dark brown hair dancing over her perfect shoulders as she moves forward. Completely confident that her moves look drop dead perfect in her slinky black dress.
Richard she says, and her voice draws most of the attention her way, as usual when she speaks, How about a drink?
Self proclaimed bard

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Scene 04
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 03:25:34 AM »
I look at Jasmine, blink, shrug and head over to behind the counter.

"I might as well get you a drink, since I am here. Of course, if I were not here, if I were where I was supposed to be today, then I would not be here and not be able to get you a drink at all."

Once there, I stop and look at her, a slightly puzzled look on my face.

"What did you need again?"
Nya!

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 04
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 03:30:47 AM »
Yes, Richard, if you were where you belonged, then you wouldn't have to deal with this cow she says pointing her long perfectly manecured finger at Crystal. This place is beneath you, yet you choose to stoop in order to maintain a grasp on what you lost years ago. You know she means your grasp of humanity.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Scene 04
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 06:33:36 AM »
My face turns more serious and I stop what I am doing and look at her straight in the eyes.

"I have lost nothing, Jasmine. A change is not a loss, unless you choose to see it that way. Perhaps one of the reasons I do not flirt within the same circles as you is because of your narrow-mindedness and your small, trite thinking and attitude. Don't you get tired playing the same game, over and over again? Really, woman, for somebody in your position I would think that thinking outside of the box would not be nearly as hard as it appears to be for you."

I look over at Crystal, then back to Jasmine.

"And stop acting like such a high and mighty bitch. At least she," I nod in Crystal's direction, "isn't nearly as fake and pretentious as you are..... Besides, it is sheep, not cow. Isn't that what you guys call them? I can never seem to keep up with the cute new terms that are made up to describe the same old thing."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 06:39:16 AM by LadyCatreece »
Nya!

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 04
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 09:24:38 AM »
Jasmine looks at Crystal after your words about sheep My poor boy, you really have gotten desperate haven't you.
You can see Crystal starting to get to the point that she realizes she is being talked badly about. If she does say something to Jasmine, it is likely that Crystal will vanish and maybe be found years later a victim of some deadly crime.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Scene 04
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 03:08:57 PM »
I look at Jasmine and sigh, shaking my head.

"What did you come in here for?"
Nya!

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 04
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 04:51:18 PM »
I am here to extend my personal invitation to you Richard. Please see that you come. She slides an expensive looking invitation across the bar toward you. She turns without any further comment and walks from the place, drawing almost every eye with her. There are a few comments from some of the male customers around the room about her.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Scene 04
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2005, 11:40:12 PM »
She saunters out, the eyes of most males on her.

Loud enough for all to hear, "He is really something, isn't he? It's amazing what surgery can do for a guy nowadays."
I look over to Crystal, wink at her and grin.

Then I take a look at the invitation. As I open it, I hold my breath with out realizing it, and take a look.

ps...I am taking a look at the character making stuff right now. :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 11:43:14 PM by LadyCatreece »
Nya!

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 04
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 05:40:53 PM »
The comment about Jasmine's being a male before surgery makes one of the patrons choke on his coffee. A few comments about it not being possible, but a few look a bit nervous over looking at her.

The invitation is for a big social occasion set up by the Prince. Well it is worded so that it seems as if Kendal is supporting the party. At times, Jasmine and others like her will make it look as if the leader of the local vampires, Kendal, is going to be at one of their affairs, and that it would look bad for any of the Kindred not to be there. The parties that she throws are almost always worth attending. Well at least they are if one can tolerate dealing with some of the forced social situations that can occur from time to time.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Scene 04
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 01:11:27 AM »
Hm. When is the party?

I look at the invite, then re-read it again, sighing a bit tiredly.

Then I have the cash register start to give me some blank receipt paper, rip it off and start to make a list.

New suit. Shoes cleaned. Hair done. Scratch that, go to get hair done. Flower for my suit, new cologne, etc.

After the list is made, I check my watch to see how much longer I have to work, and if not busy I excuse myself from  Crystal politely and start to make a few phone calls to check on the availability of these items from different stores. With any luck, I can get a few of this done tonight...
Nya!

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 04
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 03:51:44 PM »
The date on the invitation is for 3 days from this night. Richard remembers that it is some big event that someone is celebrating. One of the tedious things is that with creatures that exist forever, there are way too many holidays for them. In fact he thinks that they come up with new ones just to fight against the tedium of eternity.

He can use the invitation as an excuse to get away from Crystal.
He does know people to contact for all of the things he might wish to take with him. The problem is that the contact he has for the suit brings him within the attention of one of the people he has been trying to avoid for a while. Perhaps Jasmine knows this and is working with Ganer to force a meeting. So the choice is either meet with Ganer or be forced to wear less than the best.

As his mind is distracted thinking about this, his eyes make note of a fellow slipping something into the drink of his date as her attention is focused elsewhere.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Scene 04
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 04:18:42 PM »
(ooc... what exactly is my relationship to Crystal?)
Nya!

Offline eijatriis

• Knight of the Quest
Scene 04
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 04:23:03 PM »
She has decided to pursue Richard. It seemed from some of the other posts that he wasn't really interested in her, but she was a customer, so he wasn't rude.

There are probably a number of ladies that he is close to that he spends time with. He does have to feed and having people that are willing is far easier than otherwise.

You can decide if there are any preclusions to his feeding i.e. never from a child, only from women, only from willing participants... that kind of thing.
Self proclaimed bard

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Scene 04
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2005, 12:09:23 AM »
I am sorry, but I am going to have to cut out of this game.

:(
Nya!

Advertisement