HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 13, 2019, 10:08:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350412
  • Total Topics: 7460
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 10
Total: 12

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space  (Read 21888 times)

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
IC - pt 3 - Stranded in Space
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2006, 10:44:03 AM »
Dutch

"Ok Phil, everyones on board, so lets get the huck outta fere." Dutch said as he pushed the door closed behind Phil. "That bucking fobot is gunna pay big time when we get back!"

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2006, 05:56:28 PM »
As soon as the door to the train car closes, the train starts moving.  Just as it heads into the tunnel, there is a loud screen and a bang, the blast door has finished opening and you get just a glimpse of the robot behind it as you head off into the tunnel.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 05:56:58 PM by ob1knorrb »

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

• Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2006, 10:27:59 PM »
Gustav the Rat

He looks somewhat anxiously from side to side... "Are we nearly there yet?"

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2006, 08:01:20 AM »
The doctor finally finishes rumaging in his pack and draws out a syringe with a large needle on it.  

"I knew I had some vetinary supplies in here somewhere."

He flicks open a cutthroat razor in is other hand and give a reasurring (his best professional one) smile.

"Come to poppa little guy..."
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline crayok

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2006, 01:47:43 PM »
Prescott Harland - Derelict Ship, railroad to hell[/font]

Prescott is seriously starting to doubt his boss' sanity for taking this looney doc aboard.
He wishes he had a stunner/paralyzer to get him off everyone's nerves.
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2006, 04:57:09 PM »
The train travels for about three minutes before it goes past another station. The quick glimpse you get of the station looks rather odd, it seems to be overrun with vines or roots, the air also seems to be getting more humid. Some of the roots look like they go right over the edge of the platform and towards the tracks. You have noticed a few splashes in the last 15 or 20 seconds as the train has gone through some puddles and the wheels of the train have been screeching more than they did at the beginning of the trip.  The tunnel ahead looks less well lit and appears to be sloping downward and to the right, which you think would be moving you closer to the middle of the ship.  There is a disturbing "Thump" that comes from the floor, as if something was just run over just as you go past the station.

Offline crayok

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2006, 07:39:05 PM »
Prescott Harland - Derelict Ship, on the ride[/font]

"Speak about a rundown place."
"Whoever was in charge no longer seems to be here."
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2006, 12:51:18 AM »
Dutch

As everybody heard the crunch and snaping of bone under the carraige, Dutch yelled over the rattle and screeching, "First bit of road kill this train seen I'll bet!" Dutch looked over at Gustav the rat and said,"Hope it wasn't anyone you knew?"

Offline Maelstrom

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2006, 01:20:30 AM »
Toulaan watches stoically as the scenery goes by, apparently in a trance.
I have been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me.  The life I live in this body I live by faith in Jesus Christ who loves me and gave himself up for me.

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

• Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2006, 07:11:20 AM »
Gustav the Rat

He flinches somewhat. Then looks over at the others. Then speaks to Dutch with a shrug "Possibly..just hope it was Uncle Scratt...never liked Uncle Scratt.."

He stubbs out the remains of his cigar, and gets another out, lights it and starts puffing away nervously.

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2006, 09:54:29 AM »
The doctor finally realises that his behaviour is being ignored.  He puts away the syringe and sits iquietly in his seat studying his razor.  

He looks at the baron from time to time.

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2006, 11:22:12 AM »
Dutch

Gustav said to Dutch with a shrug "Possibly..just hope it was Uncle Scratt...never liked Uncle Scratt.."
Dutch looked over at Gustav lighting up, 'Yeah, I know what you mean" Dutch said, starting to get used to the furry rodent,"I had an Uncle I didn't like too," Dutch thought he might light up a cigar as well. "The bucking farstard met an unfortunate end...got himself sucked out of the air lock."** Dutch said as he leaned back and puffed away with a smirk on his face.

** If anyone is reading Dutch's mind at the moment, his thoughts are on the violent dimise of Dutches Uncle.

Offline Maelstrom

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2006, 03:19:41 AM »
Quote from: QUOTE(Gribble @ Sep 8 2006, 03:54 AM) [snapback
38199[/snapback]]
The doctor finally realises that his behaviour is being ignored.  He puts away the syringe and sits iquietly in his seat studying his razor.  

He looks at the baron from time to time.

The Baron continues looking out the window as a maniacal chuckle echoes through the doctor's mind.  Apparently, nobody else heard or noticed the Esper do or say anything.
I have been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me.  The life I live in this body I live by faith in Jesus Christ who loves me and gave himself up for me.

Offline allenmaher

• Herald
    • http://sask.nfgh.com
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2006, 05:34:58 PM »
Phill,

Looks out the window wistfully looking for some vent for his distructive feelings.  Feels his stomach grumble.  Thinks he should have packed more sandwhiches.

Glances over at the big rat again...
Cyradon On-line Digital Gaming Table Campaign.  Every friday night 7:00pm PST / 10:00pm EST
Always room for more players...

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2006, 08:12:21 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(allenmaher @ Sep 11 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback
38349[/snapback]]
Phill,

Looks out the window wistfully looking for some vent for his distructive feelings.  Feels his stomach grumble.  Thinks he should have packed more sandwhiches.

Glances over at the big rat again...

As you glance out the window, you notice that there are still alot of roots/vines along the side wall, they are noticable because of the way the orange flickering light coming from ahead of the train further up the tunnel reflects of the wet glistening surface of the roots/vines...

[OOC] This is a single car train with a small automated cab section at the front.  There is a fairly large window in the door that opens into the cab section which would allow you to look ahead if you were standing in front of the door.  There also seems to be some sort of vending machine near the back of the car which might dispense snacks of some sort...

Offline allenmaher

• Herald
    • http://sask.nfgh.com
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2006, 01:59:35 AM »
Phill

Spots vending machine and decides that important is important...  checks his pouches for credits and then decides that he'll just bash his way into the food.... ummm food.

He ignores everything else.
Cyradon On-line Digital Gaming Table Campaign.  Every friday night 7:00pm PST / 10:00pm EST
Always room for more players...

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2006, 09:51:05 AM »
The doctor calmly listens the newest voice to start speaking in his head.

"Find anything funny in there?"

He mutters, looking ahead to see if the train is really heading into an inferno.

Offline ob1knorrb

• Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2006, 09:06:55 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(Gribble @ Sep 13 2006, 03:51 AM) [snapback
38468[/snapback]]
The doctor calmly listens the newest voice to start speaking in his head.

"Find anything funny in there?"

He mutters, looking ahead to see if the train is really heading into an inferno.

Why yes, the train does indeed appear to be heading into an inferno... or, at least a fairly large fire.  No immediate answer to the other question.

Offline Gribble

• Baron
  • Easy Tiger
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2006, 09:37:54 PM »
"Errr .... guys .... "

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2006, 09:52:02 AM »
Dutch

Seeing the expression on the Docs face, Dutch looked towards the front window of the train and cursed. "You've got to shucking well fiting me!" Seeing the blazing inferno ahead Dutch reached up and grabed hold of The Emergency Braking Lever and gave it a yank. It did not budge. Dutch looked again at the oncoming inferno getting closer and began vigorously pulling at the lever.......?

Advertisement