HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 08, 2019, 03:51:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350764
  • Total Topics: 7462
  • Online Today: 15
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 9
Total: 10

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: THIS VERSION IS CLOSED - Sept 06, 2006  (Read 911 times)

Paladin

THIS VERSION IS CLOSED - Sept 06, 2006
« on: September 06, 2006, 08:08:52 PM »

This version of Arizona is closed, please go to the bottom of the forums on the home page to Arizona II.

The games GM is chaplainjohn who is very busy personally at present.

When time allows he will write up a summary of the game and post it in the new forum, then we will be able to start. At present the game is on hold. Please be patient.

Thank you,

Offline sbcjohn

• Baron
    • http://HealYourGrief.com
THIS VERSION IS CLOSED - Sept 06, 2006
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 02:26:29 AM »
That's sbcjohn for my forum name, my email is chaplainjohn_3@hotmail.com. That's where the chaplainjohn came in, because I'm a hospital chaplain. I'm currently working two jobs, sometimes on the same day. I also have to get my application (which includes some essay work to judge my capability in several areas) into the federal registry at the national office, as I work at a Veterans hospital. Hang in there, I'll have this done as soon as possible, but I also teach classes and do sermons at one of the hospitals. I don't want to start and then not be able to keep up as we go along. The summary will mostly include things that are still being talked about in town, with some details that you would run across with strategic questions. It'll be plenty for someone who is coming into town hearing of things going on, but not knowing what to expect... talk later, and hang in there. I'll be working everyday for the next 12 days, more really since I'll be on call even when I'm not in the hospital (have to be available to go in whenever I'm asked). So it's really 15 straight days... Add in other paperwork that has to be in, and looking for another job since I lose this one in just a few weeks, and you know why nothing's been posted yet. This came up unexpectedly because of a medical emergency which has one of the other chaplains on total voice rest. Talk to you sooner rather than later I hope,

John
Murphy was an optimist.
Robert Asprin

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
Sun Tzu

Advertisement