HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2019, 04:39:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 348740
  • Total Topics: 7443
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: The Guild Adventurer  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Celedor

• Grey Council
  • Crown Prince
  • "Don't mistake my white hat for stupid."
The Guild Adventurer
« on: June 11, 2008, 02:31:55 AM »

The Guild Adventurer

The Guild Adventurer is our answer to the dearth of top-quality scenarios for Rolemaster, Shadow World, Spacemaster, and HARP. The Guild Adventurer is a new periodical. Each issue is a compilation of original adventures and adventure-related material, written by some of the finest talent in the ICE community, produced by The Guild Companion, and published using the ransom model.

The first issue was published in November 2006 and the second was published in September 2007.

See Guild Companion Publications for sales links.
If You're Just Lost and Don't Know Where to Start, [Click Here]

If you're having a forum problem [Click Here] and post in Job Tickets

Offline Celedor

• Grey Council
  • Crown Prince
Re: The Guild Adventurer
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 02:32:58 AM »
The Guild Adventurer Issue One

The first issue includes:

"The Temple of the Three", a Shadow World adventure written by Terry Amthor himself, the creator of Kulthea, and dual-statted for RM2 and RMFRP;

"Web of the Kobolds", an adventure by Tim Dugger, ICE System Editor and codesigner of HARP, and multi-statted for RM2, RMFRP, and HARP;

"The Paranoia Game", a Spacemaster:Privateers adventure by Robert Defendi, author and designer of the entire Spacemaster:Privateers product line and of the stunning Echoes of Heaven setting from Final Redoubt Press.

"The Vampire's Barrow", a HARP adventure by Nicholas HM Caldwell, author of Mentalism Companion, Construct Companion, College of Magics, and the upcoming HARP SF;

"People, Places and Paraphernalia: The Flying Toadstool Inn", an adventure location for HARP by Allen Maher, contributor to the HARP character compilation, Friends & Rivals;

"People, Places and Paraphernalia: The Red Hooded Traveler's Inn", an adventure location for HARP by Aaron Smalley, author of City of Archendurn;

with maps by Joel Lovell, original artwork by Rick Hansen, project artist for Friends & Rivals, and a layout by Andrew Ridgway.

Offline Celedor

• Grey Council
  • Crown Prince
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 02:34:03 AM »
The Guild Adventurer Issue Two

The second issue includes:

"Rose Petals and Snow Lions", a Shadow World adventure written by Terry Amthor himself, the creator of Kulthea, and dual-statted for RM2/C and RMSS/FRP;

"Hunting Season", a Spacemaster:Privateers adventure by Robert Defendi, author and designer of the entire Spacemaster:Privateers product line.

"The Echoes of History", a Rolemaster/HARP adventure by Robert J Defendi, author and designer of the stunning Echoes of Heaven setting from Final Redoubt Press.

"The Selkie's Secret", a HARP adventure by Brent Knorr, author of numerous Guild Compaion articles, in particular the definitive analysis of differences between RMSS and RMFRP.

"People, Places and Paraphernalia: Vorlori's Rest", an adventure location for HARP by Allen Maher, contributor to the HARP character compilation, Friends & Rivals;

with original artwork by Rick Hansen, project artist for Friends & Rivals, and a layout by Andrew Ridgway.

Offline samwise7

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
  • "May Shiggeth Cha guide us." -Marjan (EPT Game)
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 02:03:37 PM »
These are great!  Thanks for the hard work.
:mice 1d100:  :mice 1d20+1:  :mice 3d6:  :mice 1D6+1:  "m" -> "d"

"After awhile, I began using the simplest possible system with my own gaming groups. As my old friend, Dave Arneson, and I agreed, one simple die roll is all that one needs: failure or success. The players don’t really care, as long as the roll is honest. Who cares if I hit with the flat of my shield, with the edge of my shield, or whatever? The story’s the thing!" -M. A. R. Barker

http://samwise7.yolasite.com/

Offline ob1knorrb

• GamesMasters
  • Baron
    • ICE RPG Webring
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 05:12:32 PM »
You're Welcome  ;D

Offline Ironmaul

• Grey Council
  • Baron
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 10:43:01 PM »
For those that are unaware, The Guild Adventurer #3 is now being ransomed. This means we need 100 people to pledge that they will buy a copy. If it does not reach this mark then it will not be produced. If you would like to support this product, then please email Nicholas Caldwell. The price is 8 US dollars.

Cheers,
Rick.

Offline Celedor

• Grey Council
  • Crown Prince
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 04:00:05 AM »
The Guild Adventurer Issue Three

The Guild Adventurer #3 will feature the following:

The Keeper of the Thorn (for Shadow World and Rolemaster (all editions), by Terry Amthor)

The Quiet Time (for Echoes of Heaven and Rolemaster/HARP, by Robert Defendi)

Identity Theft (for Spacemaster: Privateers, by Robert Defendi)

Dust to Dust (for Rolemaster (all editions) and HARP, by Marc Rosen)

Sweating the Small Stuff: Money (GMing advice and adventure ideas, by Laura Trauth and Terence Wynne)

with art by Rick Hansen and layout by Andrew Ridgway.

The pdf price for TGA#3 will be 8 US dollars, and we are seeking 100 pledges.

Link to the pledge page is:

http://www.guildcompanion.com/forum/index.php?topic=87.0

Red Cap