HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 08, 2019, 12:46:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350764
  • Total Topics: 7462
  • Online Today: 10
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8
Total: 8

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: Gunslingers pt1 (IC)  (Read 4112 times)

Offline Adel

• Knight of the Purple Sash
Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2005, 12:12:43 AM »
<To closed door>

"Ok darling Im on the bed waiting for you. Door is unlocked. Come in and lock it behind you so we arent disturbed"

Charles readies himself as previously signaling to Flint to do the same.

Offline Wayne Grady

• http://
Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2005, 02:12:44 PM »
FLINT

Flint grins and gets ready to repsond to any trouble from the doorway.
"oh Bugger" quote attributed to anonymous ensign chosen to go on a dangerous away mission with Kirk and Spock.

Offline Sorloc

• Viscount
    • Facebook
Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2005, 11:33:28 PM »

The door opens, revealing Michelle, with a bottle of whiskey and three glasses.  She enters and puts them on a small side table.
"Will there be anything else?"

"Please, Flint, there is much we have to discuss, and much we have to do.  Nobody would dare do anything; the law is very firm in this town."  Albert glances again out the window.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 11:45:45 PM by Sorloc »

"Terrible what passes for a ninja these days" -- Pops Racer (John Goodman), Speed Racer (2008)
"How hard can it be?" -- Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford), Temple of Doom (1984)

Offline Adel

Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2005, 05:31:11 AM »
"Thats it for now Michelle. However if anyone comes looking for me and Flint tell 'em we are in here"

I close the door swiftly behind her maintaining my position to the side

To McCash

"What is so damn interesting that is happening outside old man? I told you to hide under the bed. Law in this town may be firm but it cant deal with me and the likes of me. There's trouble brewing and this place is shortly goin to be crowded with pistoleros. You is goin to need me"

Charles is hyped up and ready for action now.

To Flint

"What do you want to do?"

Offline Wayne Grady

Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2005, 03:35:52 PM »
FLINT

To Charles:

"I suggest we find somewhere where we can talk without any interuptions of the sort your expecting friom your friends outside, of course if they wanna come in and talk I got a shotgun in my room next door"

Flint follows Albert and looks out the window, "I think the law might get more than they bargained for" Flint indicates Charles "have you got somewhere we can talk?"
"oh Bugger" quote attributed to anonymous ensign chosen to go on a dangerous away mission with Kirk and Spock.

Offline Adel

Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2005, 06:00:02 AM »
Charles takes a quick look round the side of the window. Then rapidly returns to his post by the door.

To Flint

"Those men belong to McCluskey. They hired me to find that old man <points to McCash> and the inheritor of some land. They is gonna take that land"

"I only just got into town so no aint got anywhere to go. At this rate we gonna end up turning this place into the Alomo. Lets get that shotgun and move"

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2005, 12:08:32 PM »
ELIZA

You hear Eliza knocking on Flint's door, calling out his name, saying-

"Mr. Flint, I need your help please!"
Nya!

Offline Wayne Grady

Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2005, 03:33:23 PM »
FLINT

To Charles "its that hunny trap, sounds like she's gotten herself in trouble too, I'll go and see what she wants"

Flint heads for the door and out into the corridor being sure to close it completely behind him.

"Whats the matter Eliza - you sound upset, whats that Mule done to you?"

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2005, 03:36:59 PM »
ELIZA

"Ah, Mr. Flint! <catches breath> Where to begin?! Mr. Mule is downstairs getting himself beat up by two men who came here to kill both him and Mr. Johnson! They said something about a double cross. Mr. Mule was trying to do bring them here, why I can not fathom, but he sent me to warn Mr. Johnson!"
Nya!

Offline Sorloc

• Viscount
    • Facebook
Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2005, 07:18:26 PM »
Quote from: QUOTE(Adel Posted on May 15 2005 @  02:00 AM)

"Those men belong to McCluskey. They hired me to find that old man <points to McCash> and the inheritor of some land. They is gonna take that land"
"I only just got into town so no aint got anywhere to go. At this rate we gonna end up turning this place into the Alomo. Lets get that shotgun and move" 

"Wha...?  Sonny, that's crazy talk!  We're a state now, not lawless territory, we've got a Town Marshall, a County Sheriff, they have deputies and back up deputies.  Heck, the Army fort's less than a half hour away."
Albert follows Flint out the door.
"Flint me lad, don't listen to him, for the love of God.  They're not gonna just ride in and take the land from you - it's not even yours yet, and besides, If they were going to do something that insane and illegal, they'd have done it by now, before you got here!  Listen to the lass, son!  Something's got to be done, and if you listen to that hothead in there, he'll get us all killed!"

"Terrible what passes for a ninja these days" -- Pops Racer (John Goodman), Speed Racer (2008)

Offline Sorloc

• Viscount
    • Facebook
Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2005, 04:18:22 AM »
As if in response, there is a commotion in the street outside.
A woman screams, then,
"BANG!BANG!BANG!  BANG!" A pistol speaks its deadly message,
then all is silent in the street outside.

Offline LadyCatreece

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
  • Working....
Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2005, 11:58:42 AM »
ELIZA

Upon hearing gunshots, I stop, eyes grow wide, then turn and run down the stairs as fast as I can.

I shoot through the building and out onto the street and stop dead in my tracks once my eyes fill with the sights.

I pick up my skirts and run over to Mule and Maribelle, saying things like "it'll be ok", "the doctor will be here soon", etc.

(ooc...I'll use my first aid to try to stop the gushing blood.  B)  )
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 11:59:47 AM by LadyCatreece »
Nya!

Offline Wayne Grady

Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2005, 04:09:39 PM »
FLINT

At the sound of the gun shots Flint dashes into his room and grabs his shotgun and rifle.

Ignoring his uncles protests he heads back into Charles' room, tossing the shotgun to Charles he says "looks like the trouble already found us, here, four barrles are better than two2 he then takes cover at the window with his rifle and scans the street outside.

Offline Adel

Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2005, 08:52:24 PM »
Charles slings the shotgun.

To Flint

"Cover the street. Im going downstairs to make better use of these"

To McCash

"Get under that bed old man.NOW"

With a cocked shotgun in his hand. Charles makes his way back to reception. He is totally ready for action. His is moving with dtermination but not over hastily.

Offline Sorloc

• Viscount
    • Facebook
Gunslingers pt1 (IC)
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2005, 02:18:09 AM »
Eliza and Chuck go to Abilene thread.

RPGNow.com