HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2019, 10:38:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350141
  • Total Topics: 7456
  • Online Today: 37
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: Daniel Vaneko - IC Thread  (Read 16730 times)

Offline rmax

• Viscount
Re: Daniel Vaneko - IC Thread
« Reply #300 on: May 31, 2009, 11:53:07 PM »
The physical world starts to come into focus, physical movements helping to focus you back to your body.

Marc helps you to a seated position, and offers you a glass.  "It's just water for now."  You notice concern on his face.  "Drink up."

After a few sips, Margret kneels down beside you, "it was hard to wake you Dan.  I didn't expect you to go so deep.  Is this the first time you've done a ritual like this?"
"I have feelings about you, not for you!  There's a big difference! "
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Adrammelech

• Goblin
  • Baronet
  • Chaos, pure and simple
« Reply #301 on: June 01, 2009, 12:05:58 AM »
Daniel

*nods* "Yes this is my first time with this kind of ritual.....as you called it. I'm sorry I had some conversation with interesting.......people. Someone is trying to gather all the people with talents......they reached me even in as deep as I was."
"...The kids of tomorrow don't need today, when they live in the sins of yesterday..." - Billy Talent

"...Since then, I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over." -Spike Spiegel

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #302 on: June 01, 2009, 12:22:11 AM »
Margret looks up to Roger, "did you sense anything?" 

"No, but I was not in a receptive state," he replies.

Rachel looks over the group.  "Dan looks a little pale, he could use some grounding.  Let's end this circle, and get something to eat."

Margret agrees, and they begin a brief ritual to end the circle. 

While changing, Marc says, "Dan, you need to tell us what happened.  Skip anything that's very personal, but what happened to you in there may help us."

When you go up stairs, there is a feast waiting for you.  Meats, vegetables, salads, and sweets.  There's colas, beer, and tea.
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Adrammelech

• Goblin
  • Baronet
  • Chaos, pure and simple
« Reply #303 on: June 01, 2009, 01:31:51 AM »
Daniel

*nods and tells everything, only leaving out what he shouted mentally and some of the conversation with the water king*
"...The kids of tomorrow don't need today, when they live in the sins of yesterday..." - Billy Talent

"...Since then, I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over." -Spike Spiegel

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #304 on: June 01, 2009, 01:53:49 AM »
"So Neptune manifests as one of your guides," says Rachel, "very interesting.  He is the guardian of things hidden within your emotions, and deep subconscious.  An excellent guide."

"You are also very sensitive to such rituals," states Margaret.  "Most people fight themselves during this type of ritual, and only stay at a superficial level.  It may be your awakening powers that have caused this sensitivity, but it can help you.  If you are open to it, we can work with you again, using this type of ritual.  It may be better though for you to first meet with Roger, and work with him some."

Over roast beef and mash potatoes, Roger looks to you.  "Your right that each person must ultimately find their own way, but you don't have to reinvent the wheel with each step.  Somethings I've done may help you, and things you may try can help me."

"Dan," continues Roger, "pick up that glass and throw it at me, if it's ok with you mom."

"Not in here.  Go to the kitchen, it's easier to clean."

(assuming Dan goes along)

You throw the glass at Roger.  It seems to impact against something just in front of Roger.  The glass shatters into dust.
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Adrammelech

• Goblin
  • Baronet
  • Chaos, pure and simple
« Reply #305 on: June 01, 2009, 10:36:26 AM »
Daniel

*raises an eyebrow* "I think I did something similar to what just happened..........but it didn't so much as hit something as it got deflected away from me. Emmie threw a book at me to surprise me or scare me but it ended up on the ground behind me and it didn't touch me at all....I'd like very much to work with you guys to help understand these powers, I can't really shake this feeling that I'm gonna need all the help I can get."

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #306 on: June 01, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »
Roger smiles, "no problem Dan."  Sighing, he adds, "it's just nice knowing your not the only one."

Margret comes over, and puts her hand on your shoulder.  "But let's not take things too far tonight.  You've just been through a fairly taxing meditation, and will need time to integrate the messages you received.  You may find that more is revealed over the next few days.  Still, there is some time if you and Roger want to see if you can work together.  With your abilities with electricity, I would recommend some place safe.  We'll move the cars out of the garage.  You can work in there."

She looks over to Roger.  "Cast a basic circle.  It will at least keep out the environmental muck."
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Adrammelech

• Goblin
  • Baronet
  • Chaos, pure and simple
« Reply #307 on: June 01, 2009, 10:48:36 PM »
Daniel

*shrugs and follows along*

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #308 on: June 02, 2009, 03:23:56 PM »
(No questions yet?)

"Dan, let's go in to the other room.  One thing you need to learn, and I think quickly, is a quick way to ground yourself."  Roger smirks, "you may need to ground yourself in a lot of aways if you can control electricity, but that's not what I mean.  Ground your thoughts and emotions, and it will help withour practice."

"Now, stand with your legs apart, and your arms loose at your side."  Roger takes the same posture.  "Now, just visualize that your feet are roots, and are sinking into the earth.  Feel yourself rooted to the earth."  He keeps repeating the instructions, each time more slowly.  As you visualize your feet rooted to the earth, you once again experience the calm you felt in the vision quest.

You are still very much aware of your enviornment in this state.  "Good Dan.  Now, if you feel at all out of control, ground yourself."  After a moment of thought, Dan suggests, "we might get caught up in what we're doing.  Let's use the word ROOT as a safe word.  If you hear the word ROOT, immediately ground.  If you think I'm loosing it, yell out the word ROOT, and I'll ground.  OK?"

"Let's go."

The garage, empty of cars, is large.  Roger grabbed some supplies as he went through the house.  "You heard Grams say to cast a simple circle, right?  What I'm going to do is draw a circle out of salt, and then set a candle in each of the four quarters, North, South, East and West.  The goal is to isolate us from interference, and maybe protect those outside of the circle."  Roger does as he said, and as he light each candle, he whispers a prayer.

"OK, Grams made a little package of goodies for us to use."  He withdraws a light bulb.  "So, go on, take it and light it."

(Go on and describe what your going to do, or how your going to try to light it.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 03:27:37 PM by rmax »
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Adrammelech

• Goblin
  • Baronet
  • Chaos, pure and simple
« Reply #309 on: June 02, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »
(by Daniels reasoning, he's seen enough weird crap to know when to just roll with it  :lol:. also, didn't know that I suggested to use the code word....lol)

Daniel

*takes in a deep breath* "Well here goes nothing" *concentrates on just trying to light the light bulb, he will drown out any background noise and focus entirely on the light bulb. Subtle at first, he will try to start an electric current in his hand thats holding the light bulb. If all else fails he will try brute forcing the light bulb to light.*

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #310 on: June 02, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »
(you didn't it was a moment of clarity for Roger...something that may come in handy down the road)

As you focus on the light bulb, and visualize the current of electricity running down your hand, you start to feel a tingle running down your arm.  Before you can react, the light bulb begins to glow.
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Adrammelech

• Goblin
  • Baronet
  • Chaos, pure and simple
« Reply #311 on: June 02, 2009, 09:58:27 PM »
(i know I was just pointing out a typo, you put 'Dan suggests' instead of 'Roger suggests' in your previous post.)

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #312 on: June 02, 2009, 10:04:10 PM »
(Ah...thanks.
Any response to the glowing lightbulb in your hand?)
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Adrammelech

• Goblin
  • Baronet
  • Chaos, pure and simple
« Reply #313 on: June 03, 2009, 12:40:59 AM »
Daniel

*with mild surprise* "I didn't think that would be so easy...." *looks at Roger* "What should I do now?"

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #314 on: June 05, 2009, 08:14:15 PM »
Roger also looks a little shocked.  "I thought it might take a few tries." 
He comes over to pat you on the back, "good jo..."
As he touches you, the glow get's brighter.  The bulb shatters, and an arc of lightening tries to jump out of the circle, hesitats for a moment, then busts through hitting an outlet in the wall.  The outlet starts to smoke.

"Holy ****," exclaims Roger.
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Adrammelech

• Goblin
  • Baronet
  • Chaos, pure and simple
« Reply #315 on: June 06, 2009, 12:17:54 AM »
Daniel

*stands eyes wide open and mouth fallen slightly open as well*

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #316 on: June 09, 2009, 03:12:46 AM »
Margaret opens the door, "In the name of the Goddess, what's happening out here?"

You see others at the door.  Roger runs and grabs a fire extinguisher, and aims it at the outlet.  "No idea.  We were doing just fine, then..."
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Adrammelech

• Goblin
  • Baronet
  • Chaos, pure and simple
« Reply #317 on: June 09, 2009, 01:20:53 PM »
Daniel

*shakes his head* "I'm not entirely sure what just happen, I made the light bulb light up just fine then when Roger came and put his hand on my shoulder....."

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #318 on: June 22, 2009, 10:35:43 PM »
Margaret looks over to Roger and then you.  "Dan, I want you to just stand relaxed.  Just ground yourself for right now."  She then moves to stand by you and Roger.  She stretches out her hands toward the two of you.  "Roger, I want you to slowly reach out to Dan."  As he does, you can see Margaret's face wrinkle up in concentration.  "STOP!" 

Rachel comes out into the garage, her hands outstretched.  "I can feel it too."

Margaret takes a step back, and looks at you and Roger.  "Roger, can you feel it?"

"Feel what?"

"Dan?"  <you don't feel anything yet>

"Your power is reaching out to Dan," says Rachel.  "It is almost like your energy is eager to fuel Dan's power."

"Roger,"  says Margaret, "I want you to put your hand on Dan's shoulder.  Dan, keep grounding."

The second Roger touches your shoulder, you feel even more grounded.  You can feel an electrical connection between you and the Earth.

"Dan, Roger, what can you feel?"

"I don't really feel anything," says Roger.  "Well, nothing but a little tingle in my fingers.  I just thought that Dan had some static electricity."
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Adrammelech

• Goblin
  • Baronet
  • Chaos, pure and simple
« Reply #319 on: June 22, 2009, 11:47:09 PM »
Daniel

"I feel an electrical current between me and the earth.."

Advertisement