HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2019, 11:03:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350815
  • Total Topics: 7463
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 10
Total: 11

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: Florinka Sloane - IC Thread  (Read 21478 times)

Offline rmax

• Viscount
Re: Florinka Sloane - IC Thread
« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2009, 03:20:07 AM »
You take his hand, and he starts walking.  "I will do my best Ms. Sloane,"  as you walk, you start to see the parking deck shimmer.  "May I call you Flo?"  In it's place, you see Trees shimmer into view.  Ahead of you on the corner of a road, is a pizza place.  Your familiar with it, it's known as Fellini's, and is pretty good.

He leads you in, and your seated fairly quickly.  After your seated, "I could see that a public place would be more to your liking.  Do you like Pepperoni Pizza?"

I need you to understand something first Flo.  I can answer all of your questions, but you will not remember it later today.  You will even have a problem writing it down.  Recordings even do not last.  It is one of the gifts I bear, and only one with equal power can remember.  Still, I will try to emphasize certain things.  I can lock specific concepts, thoughts, into you.  It is rather difficult, so I have to be careful what I choose.  First though, you have a decision to make.  You are now a fugitive.  We are drawn thin by the chaos. I can unlock in you the gift of FORGETFULNESS.  This is a curse, and a blessing.  People will slowly forget you.  By morning, none will remember you.  Even your parents will forget who you are.  Over the next few weeks, even your pictures and records will fade.  You will be a ghost walking through the world.  This is one choice.  The second is to go underground.  There are some who can help you, and I will take you too them.  Both paths will have difficulties, and advantages.  Understand, if I unlock this gift, there is no way to lock it back up.
"I have feelings about you, not for you!  There's a big difference! "
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Nimberlane

• Knight Errant
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2009, 03:43:33 AM »
Well. That was certainly an earful. Flo stares at him as she wracks her brain over the two options he's so generously presented her with. The first one seems absolutely frightening. And the second one isn't much better.

"This is so unfair." Her eyes begin to water as she's on the verge of crying. "I keep thinking that this is all a bad dream that I'll wake up from anytime now." She leans over and takes the stranger's hands in hers, "I don't want to be forgotten. I want people to remember me. I didn't mean to become a fugitive really but..." She really had no other choice but to run away from Agent Demons and whatever it is she had planned for her. "Oh god..."

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2009, 04:09:19 AM »
Don't speak, you will be overheard.  Just think what you want to say, don't verbalize it.

As for fairness, your right.  What happened to you isn't fair.  There are only two choices I can offer.  The government could offer more, but the price will be higher.  I hate to push, but I need to get some information implanted in you.
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Nimberlane

• Knight Errant
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2009, 04:14:18 AM »
She looks at him skeptically, but does as he suggested.

To be honest I want to walk right out of here and try to pull what's left of my life back together. But I know that's not going to happen. I guess what I'm saying is that I want to meet these people you mentioned. The ones underground. Just to hear what they have to offer.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 04:18:53 AM by Nimberlane »

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2009, 04:53:26 AM »
A good choice Flo.  I had to offer the other, but I'm glad you chose being remembered  You sense a heaviness as he communicates the last.  My time is running out.  So let me tell you what I can.

Your outside of a door, number 01.  It's a very industrial looking place.  You have a bag in one hand, and a note in the other.  The bag says Fellini's Pizza. 

A memory snaps back.
Mordekai...
Mordekai caused this.
Mordekai dangerous, insane.
Government experimented on him.
Years.
Uncontrolled expansion.
Was not to be this way.
All humans psychic, but blocked.
Blocks personal.
Catalyst removes blocks.
Catalysts rare.
Stop Mordekai, slow the expansion.
Genie out of bottle.
Find a dreamer.

You hear someone through the door, "I'm coming."

A thin man, with dirty blond hair opens the door.  He is dressed in a Tie-Dye Sari, and his eyes are painted in an Egyptian manner.  "Can I help you," he says, his voice sounding a little effeminate, but it seems to be strangely fitting.

You remember the note, and as if programmed, you read it:  "Kuthumi sent me."

His eyes grow wide.  "Come in quickly.  The master just sent us word that a lost child would be joining us this evening.  Please come in."  He quickly get's you into what you now realize is a very heavy metal door.  The room has large thick pillars, and the walls are covered in a myriad of tapestries depicting scenes from nearly every religion on the planet.  The pillars are decorated in an Egyptian style.  "Come in.  We were having a meditation and healing gathering when Moses channeled Master Kuthumi.  Oh, I'm Ashton by the way."  You see a group of about 15 people sitting around a large crystal that seems to be illuminated from below.

(so, do you want to freak now, or later?)
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Nimberlane

• Knight Errant
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2009, 09:06:06 PM »
...Were the drugs from the hospital still in her system? Cause this definitely classified as trippy. Drug-induced trippy. Flo looks around at the amazing architecture of the room. "What is this place?" She asks, desperately needing some clarification. Her eyes focus on the group of people around the very large crystal. Her mind screamed "cult" right off the bat, but her gut told her otherwise.

(She's slowly building up to a full on freak out, don't worry. XD)

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #146 on: May 21, 2009, 03:06:47 AM »
He shuts the door behind you.  "Oh, this is my working space.  I do massage and energy work here, and consult my clients as a Life Coach.  You came right at the end of our evening chant of the Gayatri mantra."  He turns to you, "would you like some tea?"
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Nimberlane

• Knight Errant
« Reply #147 on: May 21, 2009, 03:31:52 AM »
"...Sure." She really doesn't know what else to say to what she just heard. "The... guy who sent me here said that you could help me?" She looks around again in an attempt to make sense of her surroundings.

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #148 on: May 21, 2009, 03:40:24 AM »
Ashton pours some tea, "A guy?  You mean Master Kuthumi?  He is an ascended master, not some guy.  He communicates through his channels.  We are thrice blessed that Master Kuthumi has chosen Moses as one of his channels."

"Do you like your tea sweetened?"  He holds up a little plastic bear with honey in it.

"Master Kuthumi was not entirely clear, but we understand that the forces of Darkness are after you.  You can stay here for a few days if needed."  She looks at you, "and don't worry, you'll be entirely safe.  You don't have the equipment to satisfy me," he says with a lusty leer. 
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Nimberlane

• Knight Errant
« Reply #149 on: May 21, 2009, 10:54:50 PM »
"Master Kuthumi. Right. Sorry." There was a hint of annoyance in her voice but she carried onward nevertheless. "Sweetened is fine. But not too much." She'd been watching her sugar intake lately and she'd be damned if she let it all go to hell now.

"I dunno about any forces of darkness. I guess if you want to count that frigid bitch of a CIA agent as apart of it then be my guest." She doesn't say anything in response to his admission about her not having the right stuff to arouse him. Eww. Too much information. "So... are you going to show me how to make this all go away?"

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2009, 02:09:32 AM »
He finishes making the tea, and adds just a touch of honey.  "It's mint, chamomile and lavender.  It should really help you relax a little."

"There was a CIA agent?  Well, I've always thought our current government served for the forces of Darkness, but you will be safe from them here."

As he sips his tea, he adds, "make what goes away?"
- from "Soapdish"

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2009, 04:46:43 PM »
"You know dearie, you may need to sit down.  You look a little pale."
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Nimberlane

• Knight Errant
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2009, 08:36:26 PM »
"You know what I mean!" Florinka gestures outwards with her arms, "This power I have! Maybe if I can get rid of it I can go back to living my life!" Even though she knew the answer would more than likely be no she still felt the need to at least attempt to reason with Ashton. Moving over to an empty seat she flops down into it and stares off into space, contemplating how abruptly her up-to-now comfortable life was rushing head on towards a brick wall.

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2009, 09:39:58 PM »
Ashton looks very confused, as he asks, "what power?  What has happened to you?"
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Nimberlane

• Knight Errant
« Reply #154 on: June 11, 2009, 12:14:40 AM »
"I can hear people's thoughts... even control them to some degree." She recalls the incident with Agent Demons. "It started the other day after I got this really bad headache. I think it's related to that incident that happened at the stadium... but I wasn't there so I don't know why this is happening to me!"

Offline rmax

• Viscount
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2009, 10:17:42 PM »
The startled look on his face shows that he really didn't know what was happening.  "Can you read my thoughts?  No, don't tell me." 

Just his asking makes you realize that there is a dull chattering all around you.  Nothing distinct.  It's like being in a crowded bar.  The sound becomes muted when your focused on someone, but it's always there in the back of your mind.  Maybe if you focused on one of those voices....

You also notice that when you mentioned being able to control someone, Ashton looked horrified.

"Darling, you have had a rough day, and the Masters would have only brought you to us if you needed some healing and guidance.  You've given me a little shock, but I just feel like your telling me the truth.  What you probably need is a good rest, and maybe a shot of brandy."  He laughs, "but a little meditation with the group may help you relax other things."
- from "Soapdish"

Offline Nimberlane

• Knight Errant
« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2009, 01:46:33 AM »
The dull chatter in her head causes her to grimace. Why did people have to think all the damn time? This was going to be serious problem if she didn't get this seen about. Trying her best to separate her own thoughts from the others she shakes her head, "I'll try anything if it means I'll get some peace and quiet. So how does this meditation thing work?"

Ridgway Photography