HOME DOWNLOADS

*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 09, 2019, 05:21:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350775
  • Total Topics: 7462
  • Online Today: 15
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

2

4

6

8

10

12

20

100

1

2

3

4

5

6

8

10

Author Topic: Owain Llewellyn  (Read 959 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cobalt-blue

  • Moderator
  • Knight of the Quest
  • *
  • Posts: 988
Owain Llewellyn
« on: May 08, 2009, 01:34:25 PM »
Owain finally arrived in the West Coast of the US.  It had been a long and hard trip, made primarily at night to avoid the accursed sun.  Not that the sun was really a problem for him, which was still a mystery to both him and his sire.   Owain suspected that it was as much a concern for Gilbert as it was a mystery.

Owain was beginning to discover that there was a lot more going on in the unnatural community that Gilbert wanted him to know about.  Still, he'd finally broken free- for a while at least.  He suspected that Gil was giving him enough rope to hang himself.  But if Owain had his way, it wasn't going to be him dancing from a tree- but Gil.

Still, he'd at least been able to trace Katherine to Las Vegas.  Of course if she'd gone any further West, there'd be little in a way to trace her. The vast majority of what had been California was now under 300 feet or more of water. 

It was early Saturday morning, and Owain could feel power of the sun beat down on him, but it was a detached beating.  He'd heard others of his kind complain about the very presence of the Sun weakening others of his kind, and even causing them pain or damage.  To Owain, it just felt like something was vibrating against his soul, annoying but not an anathema.

In the distance, he heard several sonic booms and wondered if there were air force fighter training out over the ocean.


"Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death."

Offline Gribble

  • Baron
  • **
  • Posts: 2165
  • Easy Tiger
Re: Owain Llewellyn
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »
Owain checks his immediate area as soon as he hears the noises over ocean, ready to teleport to safety if necessary.  He has not survived his various curses this far by ignoring random seeming events. 

Once ascertaining that the sounds were not a distraction for an assassination or capture attempt he launches into the air at full speed looking to see what might be occurring and whether it is of significance to him.

 
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline cobalt-blue

  • Moderator
  • Knight of the Quest
  • *
  • Posts: 988
Re: Owain Llewellyn
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 01:04:07 PM »
IN the distance Owain saw a squadron of Atlantean rescue vessels heading toward some kind of engagement at the sea Several people were floundering in the water.  Two armored forms were locked in battle over the sinking wreck of a hightech attack craft. Another two forms- one much smaller than the other and dressed like Elvis was grappling with another that was clad in red and blue.  On the ocean's surface a green and gold form seemed to be checking the status of downed combatants.


"Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death."

Offline Gribble

  • Baron
  • **
  • Posts: 2165
  • Easy Tiger
Re: Owain Llewellyn
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 07:06:59 PM »
Owain grimaces as he flies closer to the melee.  He doesn't want to attract attention from his various nemeses but he does feel the need to build new alliances to help him in his quests.  He tries to distinguish the motivations of the combatants as he approaches.

"Surely Elvis must be fighting on the right side..."
, He mutters.
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline cobalt-blue

  • Moderator
  • Knight of the Quest
  • *
  • Posts: 988
Re: Owain Llewellyn
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 09:21:39 AM »
As he gets closer, "Elvis" looks rather familiaNah, it couldn't be that easy.r.  His body language, his attitude, his voice.  It sounds too familiar.  That HAS to be Weylon, his oldest son, and he was locked in hand to hand combat with a known killer!

"Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death."

Offline Gribble

  • Baron
  • **
  • Posts: 2165
  • Easy Tiger
Re: Owain Llewellyn
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 09:15:08 AM »
Owain bites his own lip to suppress the scream of fury as he feels welling up inside him.  The blood and the anger cause his features to transform into a hideous vampiric visage as he draws his wand and dives at full speed towards his son's attacker.  He intends to drain every ounce of life force from that doomed villain.

Rolling 3d6:
(5+5+6): Total = 16

Rolling 7d6:
(2+5+4+2+2+6+2): Total = 23

Rolling 2d6:
(1+2): Total = 3
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Offline cobalt-blue

  • Moderator
  • Knight of the Quest
  • *
  • Posts: 988
Re: Owain Llewellyn
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 09:30:38 AM »
(Move this over to Pirates!  It will happen on just as Weylon releases him))

"Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death."

 

Advertisement