HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 23, 2019, 07:00:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 349223
  • Total Topics: 7443
  • Online Today: 20
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 7
Total: 7

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: England / Turkey Diplomatic Correspondence  (Read 535 times)

Offline Dafydd Jones

• GamesMasters
  • Earl
England / Turkey Diplomatic Correspondence
« on: March 12, 2010, 07:42:26 PM »
His Majesty wishes to convey his greetings to our Ottoman friends. We have a common interest in Eastern Europe, and I hope we can work together to maintain the balance of power there.

Offline Dafydd Jones

• GamesMasters
  • Earl
Formal Invitation
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 08:18:41 PM »
His Majesty Edward VII would like to formally extend his invitation to Sultan Abdülhamid II for the coronation on June 26.

The Foreign Secretary would also like to discuss the state of affairs on the continent and determine how we can contain the German-Austrian-Russian triad.

Offline Atani

• War Lord
  • Knight of the Sword and Stone
Re: Formal Invitation
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 09:29:55 PM »
The Sultan Abdülhamid II regrets that he is not able to personally attend the coronation; but due to constitutional matters requiring his urgent and unbroken attention he must remain in Istanbul.  His Highness will be pleased to send most esteemed and trusted minister, Atani, to discuss the growing tensions amongst the nations of Europe; along with his enduring friendship and prayers for prosperity.

Offline crayok

• War Lord
  • Viscount
1902 Fall
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 10:01:50 AM »
Oh now i see.
You have lured the French into believing in a long term alliance.
Now you're in Holland you can conquer belgium from the north sea, and the unsuspecting russians will see sevastopol taken from them by either your Finland army.

Also you must have noted that instead of choosing to moor in spain's south coast, the French fleet has choosen the northern one. It has only one meaning : to go north.
"A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack."
"Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain! " - Big Trouble in Little China

Offline Dafydd Jones

• GamesMasters
  • Earl
England / Turkey Diplomatic Correspondence
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »
I'm sorry to see that the Sultan has not done well in this campaign. It took our western alliance longer than expected to dispatch the Germans and Austrians (and I didn't expect the Italians to focus on you folks so soon...thought you two would go after the Russians together, rather than the other way around), so I'm sorry that we could not do more to keep the Russians occupied in the north.

I have an opportunity for you to at least get one last sting on the Russians before your faction is eliminated; I need support in my attempt to take Moscow; would you be willing to strike at Sevastapol from the Black Sea, to prevent the Russian army there from supporting their comrades in Moscow?

His Majesty would gladly make it his sole goal to wipe out the Russians as payment for such an act, and will work to restore the Sultan to the Constantinople at the earliest opportunity.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:50:31 AM by Celedor »

Ridgway Photography