HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2019, 09:47:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350141
  • Total Topics: 7456
  • Online Today: 37
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: nnamreH leumaS fo lanruoJ neddiH ehT - (BatMandalore)  (Read 553 times)

Offline Sir Harry Flashman

• Knight of the Sword and Stone
  • VC, KCB, KCIE
nnamreH leumaS fo lanruoJ neddiH ehT - (BatMandalore)
« on: November 22, 2010, 11:12:19 PM »
What is your Name?
Samuel Herrmann, named for my grandfather.

Where were you born and where do you live now?
I was born in Paris, as nineteen years ago my father had a stint of shows there.
Whilst I am often on tour across Europa, I maintain a small town house in Vienna.

What do you look like?
I am slender, with a bush of black hair. Much like my father and uncle, I sport an imperial beard, and handlebar moustache. My dark eyes are said to have a mischievous glint to them.

Describe your childhood and general upbringing
My father was often on tour with my uncle, and whilst I was a child he often often left me and mother behind. As I got older father taught me his stage-craft, and I too joined them on tour. As Alexander got older, I would take on the roles in the shows that my uncle had used when he was my age. Eventually I fully took on the position when Alexander and Carl went their separate ways.

What are your best qualities?
My performances mix the best elements of my father and uncles approach.  Mixing up the mystique of Carl’s shows, with the charm and humour of Alexander’s.

What are your worst qualities or vices: your bad habits?
I believe I can often take on to much of my stage persona, which can lead to me being secretive when I don’t need to be.

Describe the kind of clothing or dress you prefer, as well as any special quirks you affect as part of that style
Unless I am travelling incognito, I can often be found in my stage clothes;  Black velvet evening clothes, with a top hat and white gloves

Describe your personality in two words
Mysterious & Charming

Describe your favourite things
I adore the appreciation of a crowd after a successful performance.

Describe the things you dislike
The arguments that erupted backstage between my father and uncle rate as my worst memories. I dearly wish to get my family back together, as I despise the atmosphere that currently stands between them.

What principle do you value most in life?
A magician never reveals his secrets.

What is your most treasured possession?
A pocket-watch my father gave me after my first performance as his assistant.

Who do you value most in the world?
My family.

Who (or what) is your Nemesis?
William Fay, who works with the Davenport Brothers. He has taken a dislike to my family and I. He has even taken to spreading slanderous rumours that I stole a trick, which he falsely claims to have devised.

What are your alliances?
My family are my closest friends, even if they themselves are not currently talking to each other. I also have many other contacts within the magic circle.

Describe your romantic life
As I am often on tour, I have not had the time to settle down with anyone.

What are your goals in life? – One social, One professional, One Romantic
I wish to gain recognition within the Illuminated Brotherhood, as members of my family have before me.

I have just began to embark upon a career of my own, and wish to make a name for myself under its own merit.

Once I have my own career running smoothly I would not object to courtship, but till then I do not wish to be tied down.

What event or action in your life do you most regret?
When my uncle and father had their parting of ways, I feel I did not do enough to smooth out their disagreements. I wish I knew what I could have said or done to make their separation more amicable.

What event or action in your life are you proudest of?
My first ever solo performance, just nine months ago in London. Whilst not as grand as my father’s shows have become, I am pleased with what I accomplished on my more modest budget.

What have you been doing for the past few years of your life?
Until roughly a year ago I was my father’s assistant upon the stage, however I have endeavoured to start my own career. As a result I have been touring Europa with my own stage show for the last nine months.

Great Performance
Good Sorcery
Good Charisma
Good Tinkering (as the stage shows don't actually use real sorcery...)
Good Education

Poor Fisticuffs

Extras
Poor Fencing (-2)
Poor Marksmanship (-2)
Good Perception (+1)
Good Connections (+1)
Good Stealth (+1)
Good Physician (+1)

RPGNow.com