HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 09, 2019, 04:24:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350774
  • Total Topics: 7462
  • Online Today: 15
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 10
Total: 11

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: Aylesbury: Maps  (Read 635 times)

Offline samwise7

• Marquis
  • "May Shiggeth Cha guide us." -Marjan (EPT Game)
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 01:47:45 PM by samwise7 »
:mice 1d100:  :mice 1d20+1:  :mice 3d6:  :mice 1D6+1:  "m" -> "d"

"After awhile, I began using the simplest possible system with my own gaming groups. As my old friend, Dave Arneson, and I agreed, one simple die roll is all that one needs: failure or success. The players don’t really care, as long as the roll is honest. Who cares if I hit with the flat of my shield, with the edge of my shield, or whatever? The story’s the thing!" -M. A. R. Barker

http://samwise7.yolasite.com/

Offline samwise7

• Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
Re: Aylesbury Peasants Maps
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 12:34:53 PM »
2.  Halfapple the Woodcutter's Hut (Barrow's Character).
5.  Wildflower Fields.  Agatha the Fishwidow can often be found here, as she creates scents to mask fish odor. 
7.  Serf Quarters - Mudface (Jaeru's Character), John, and his wife.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 02:47:31 PM by samwise7 »

"After awhile, I began using the simplest possible system with my own gaming groups. As my old friend, Dave Arneson, and I agreed, one simple die roll is all that one needs: failure or success. The players don’t really care, as long as the roll is honest. Who cares if I hit with the flat of my shield, with the edge of my shield, or whatever? The story’s the thing!" -M. A. R. Barker

Offline samwise7

• Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 12:40:10 PM »
23.  Esdeline Corbon's body was found torn into pieces and set up in a ritualistic fashion here on the shore of the river.
24.  Agatha the Fishwidow (Aarondvs' Character) lives on her boat. 
38.  Lord Ralf Corbon's estate.  Lady Emery Corbon also dwells here. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 02:51:19 PM by samwise7 »

Offline samwise7

• Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 12:40:59 PM »
46.  Blind Knight Brewery.  It is known for its crisp perry.  It is run by Old Brynden.
50.  Barnaby the Miller.  His frail and sickly daughter Emily lives with him and cares for her older father.
56.  The Old Haunted Tower (no plants are growing around it).  The tower was built by the Lady Ragastel Corbon, Ralf's great great grandmother. When she was Liege, it was time of prosperity, or so the stories go. She had plans of taking Aylesbury, along with the other two villages in her demesne, Tharpsby and Greenhill, and make them into a town. A huge tower would overlook it. She started by having a smaller tower built, to see what kind of design she liked. And she imported a special stone from a far away land. The stone was supposed to have mystic properties, but the only notable thing that happened was that the soil where the dust from its cutting fell became barren. In the end, Ragastel lost her wealth and she and her lover stabbed themselves to death one night at the top of the tower. Since then, many people have claimed to have heard them, still up there, lamenting their loss of fortune.
59.  Wormy Pear, the local inn.  It serves crisp perry that is brewed by the Blind Knight Brewery [Number 46].   Ygrin, the buxom wench serves the drinks.  Bayard owns the inn. 
60.  Rapario's Blacksmithy.  Alma his widow is taken care of by Percival McNabbles (WiskeyTangoFoxtrot's Character).  It is an unremarkable stone building of good build.  The forge is in the rear of the decently sized home for Alma. One thing can be said for the forge and that it is the best built in town or anywhere nearby within 4 days walk.  A windmill provides stoking of the forge while Percival works the molten raze iron to what ever needs to be made that day.  Jake, Percival's assistant, lumbers around to provide the raw materials for his masters relentless pounding of the anvil.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 02:33:17 PM by samwise7 »

Offline samwise7

• Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 12:41:49 PM »
61.  Barrack's Field & Horse Stable.
63.  The Market
67.  Simon the Carpenter, his wife Maena, and their 12 children.  Halfapple delivers a lot of the wood he cuts here. 
72.  Temple of the Unconquered Sun.  Cleric Drueta runs the church in town.  Martin McCraegor, the Gravedigger dwells in the church's basement. 
73.  Master Cuthbert's shack is just off the map to the west of 73. There's a narrow path leading to it through the thicket.
78.  Horse stables.  Henry the Manure Carrier lives here. 
79.  Percival the Blacksmith (WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot's Character) resides here with his apprentice Jake. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 08:08:16 PM by samwise7 »

Offline samwise7

• Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 12:42:26 PM »
81.  Geoffrey the Cooper, a wavy brown haired man with large strong looking hands works and lives here alone.
83.  Barracks.
86.  Jerold "Marrow" Rutledge's Uncle Garmin lives here. 
87.  Rysse SturmWeimer dwells here.  Man of Arms / Mercenary. 
89.  Jerold "Marrow" Rutledge's Pottery Shop & House (Phil's Character).

Orchard Road runs through the town.

River Tharp.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 11:43:47 PM by samwise7 »

Offline samwise7

• Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
Re: Aylesbury: Maps
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 03:01:52 PM »
I've added a few entries already, and I'll continue to do so as the campaign goes on.  Feel free to pepper locations in your IC posts and I'll keep editing the town as we play.

Offline Barrow

• GamesMasters
  • Viscount
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 03:56:50 PM »
#67 has a chopping block outside. Maybe it is the carpenter? Halfapple doesn't normally transport the trees he cuts, but perhaps this is the place most of the wood goes.

Offline samwise7

• Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 04:06:53 PM »
Sounds good to me.  #67 is a carpenter.  thanks. 

Offline dr pepper

• Knight of the Purple Sash
Cuthbert
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 02:57:30 AM »
Cuthbert's shack is just off the map to the west of 73. There's a narrow path leading to it through the thicket.
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

Offline Jaeru

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2016, 07:22:32 AM »
I'm not sure where the serfs would live...likely outside the protection of the town walls...so #1 or #7?

Offline samwise7

• Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2016, 01:49:01 PM »
I marked them on the list of places.  I think #7 works.

Offline dr pepper

• Knight of the Purple Sash
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2016, 10:09:35 AM »
Aylesbury labeled. I made the text big to make it easier to find the labels. If people want, i'll make a version with smaller text.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/duf2qwfj3ftix5y/AylesburyLabeled.png?dl=0
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

Offline samwise7

• Marquis
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2016, 05:05:19 PM »
Nicely done.

future fantasy tabletop role play game, sic-fi and fantasy writers links to www.swordandsigil.com