HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2019, 10:30:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 349144
  • Total Topics: 7443
  • Online Today: 21
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 9
Total: 10

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: The Show: OOC  (Read 11317 times)

Offline samwise7

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
  • "May Shiggeth Cha guide us." -Marjan (EPT Game)
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
Re: The Show: OOC
« Reply #220 on: September 10, 2018, 04:07:20 PM »
When in doubt, cover things in blood.  lol.
:mice 1d100:  :mice 1d20+1:  :mice 3d6:  :mice 1D6+1:  "m" -> "d"

"After awhile, I began using the simplest possible system with my own gaming groups. As my old friend, Dave Arneson, and I agreed, one simple die roll is all that one needs: failure or success. The players don’t really care, as long as the roll is honest. Who cares if I hit with the flat of my shield, with the edge of my shield, or whatever? The story’s the thing!" -M. A. R. Barker

http://samwise7.yolasite.com/

Offline Barrow

• Viscount
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2018, 10:14:03 PM »
LOL. It works in so many games, on so many levels!  :wizi:

Offline Barrow

• Viscount
« Reply #222 on: September 17, 2018, 08:07:35 PM »
Hey guys.

We're in the endgame now!  :wizi: Sorry if my "rules" are confusing... if in doubt, just roll a 1d100 and trust me.  :mellow:

I know everyone has a wide variety of taste in music, and I'm sure everyone has better suggestions on the greatest guitarists in Hades. I realize that I probably went too Blues-heavy...  that's just my tastes these days. Plus I figure that's what the Devil taught RJ, so that's what he digs.   :lol:

Anyway, I appreciate your forbearance... feel free to keep posting links to whatever you guys dig. That's been one of the best parts of the game.  :wizi:

Offline Jaeru

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
« Reply #223 on: September 17, 2018, 09:12:07 PM »
No, no...this was actually fun...I didn’t know about this guy’s fable and it fits the story perfectly

Offline Barrow

• Viscount
« Reply #224 on: September 17, 2018, 10:03:42 PM »
Cool, glad you like it. About a year or so ago I randomly read a book about Blues history. Not my usual fare but I really found it fascinating... a lot of folklore, most of it was lighthearted, but some of it was pretty dark. The Blues 100 years ago were a whole different scene from today; there's definitely a reason they associated it with evil.

Offline Barrow

• Viscount
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2018, 07:05:24 PM »
Guys, I'm going to try and wrap this game up by next Wed.

Starting late next week, I'll be off the grid for about a month, until early Nov. After I get back, I'm gonna try this 'NaNoWriMo' thing... gonna try to write a novel in Nov.

The point being, I may not have much time to post again (in our other games) until December. Hopefully I'll be able to pop in some in November, though.

Offline Barrow

• Viscount
« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2018, 04:17:01 PM »
Robert Johnson’s recordings aren’t terribly impressive, at least to my untrained ear. What impresses me is how many of the really great rock guitarists just idolize him.

I messed up having Clapton play Crossroads Blues for his set. I didn’t think ahead. That was always Robert Johnson’s song.

Anyway, I’ll need to wrap this up by Wed. I’ll narrate an end if need be, and then let you guys have the last word if you want.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 10:39:29 PM by Barrow »

Offline Barrow

• Viscount
« Reply #227 on: October 10, 2018, 10:39:18 PM »
That's all I have for this one guys. You all can have the last word, if you like. Otherwise, that's a wrap.

Thanks again for playing guys. I really enjoyed running this one. See ya around the boards.

\M/

Offline Jaeru

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2018, 07:30:10 AM »
Thanks for running this, I think that’s a nice ending...also leaves room for a sequel  ;)

See you soon on the other boards

Offline samwise7

• GamesMasters
  • Marquis
  • "May Shiggeth Cha guide us." -Marjan (EPT Game)
    • Samwise7RPG Youtube
« Reply #229 on: October 21, 2018, 08:45:50 AM »
Thanks for running it.
:mice 1d100:  :mice 1d20+1:  :mice 3d6:  :mice 1D6+1:  "m" -> "d"

"After awhile, I began using the simplest possible system with my own gaming groups. As my old friend, Dave Arneson, and I agreed, one simple die roll is all that one needs: failure or success. The players don’t really care, as long as the roll is honest. Who cares if I hit with the flat of my shield, with the edge of my shield, or whatever? The story’s the thing!" -M. A. R. Barker

http://samwise7.yolasite.com/

Offline Barrow

• Viscount
« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2018, 03:34:06 PM »
GB, would you mind archiving this one, at your convenience?

Thanks again! :wizi:

Ridgway Photography