HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2019, 11:08:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 348140
  • Total Topics: 7438
  • Online Today: 15
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: Interst in a new game  (Read 586 times)

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
Interst in a new game
« on: October 21, 2018, 11:29:13 PM »
I have a tabletop game that is grinding to  halt due to ihe demands on the lives of teenage boys and distance between players.  I am thinking of trying to migrate to a PBP form for the game.  But I also feel my primary players lack motivation. So I am curious about the interest in a 2nd party--not necessarily competition but a group with their own interests.  Hearing about the exploits of others might motivate my crew.  I am not looking for cannon fodder, but a second group to adventure in the same setting and local, as the first. 

The setting is the City State of the Invincible Overlord.   This was original a Judges Guild setting but was later modified in the Necromancer Game series.  Bother were D&D settings that I have modified the RM2.  The current party is all elves, so I am looking for non elf characters, unless a compelling back story can be presented, i.e. Crazy Alice.  Players will start out as new adventurers in a big city setting.  While the current players at 2-3 level,  I can easily see the new party catching up or surpassing the original given their slow play.

Please let me know if you are interested and what race and profession you are interested in.

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
Re: Interst in a new game
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 07:23:08 PM »
Also your mentor is fine, but so you know the local similarity does not recognize Colonel as a rank.  many nobles assume titles to increase the perceived importance and this could well be the case.  Alternately, he may have served in the military elsewhere.  Just FYI. ne other question is he free lance or with the Constables?

Offline TroyDil

• Page
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 01:19:36 PM »
Did you make any progress with your game, Just X?

Offline Grinnen Baeritt

• Gremlin Magnet
  • Grey Council
  • Marquis
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 04:17:00 PM »
Did you make any progress with your game, Just X?

Most of us close to completing the characters... ;)