HOME DOWNLOADS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 08, 2019, 04:39:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 350764
  • Total Topics: 7462
  • Online Today: 15
  • Online Ever: 348
  • (February 22, 2011, 07:24:31 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 10
Total: 11

Dice Roller

Type of Dice Number of Dice

Author Topic: Zariya Savindy's Journal  (Read 9273 times)

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
Re: Zariya Savindy's Journal
« Reply #540 on: August 09, 2019, 09:37:12 PM »
Rhino smiles and says, “Deal!”

Offline Old Man

• Viscount
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #541 on: August 09, 2019, 11:28:49 PM »

Zariya quietly extracts 50 in gold and 5 pieces of platnium from his various places of concealment. After he has paid Rhino, he'll get the 2 men to deliver his gear to the room, pay and dismiss them, asking their names for reference. He will then relax for a while, check out the room, the view, etc.
"Do what you know, yet know what you do."

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #542 on: August 11, 2019, 01:27:14 AM »
The Skandik say, "I am Jogornson."  Then he speaks to the barbarian who says, "I Thog of Raven Clan.
The Skandik adds, "Would you like me or both of us to return in the morning in case you wish to tour the city, or go elsewhere?"

Your room is up the first flight of stairs, opposite Rhino's office,  Then  you take the first hallway to the right and go to the end of the hall.  Your room is the last on the left, just before the window. As you enter the room, there are a table and 2 chairs to your right.  On the opposite side of the room from that there is a comfortable looking bed, with a mattress and blanket and feather pillow.  At the foot of the bead is a chest with a tray insert at the top inside.  Facing the foot of the bed is a bookshelf, with 4 shelves plus to top of the case.  The edge of the case faces the entry door on the opposite side of the room.

As to a view there is not much, no windows, except out in the hallway.  At first you are disappointed but then realize that it probably adds to the safety of your lodgings.  There are two windows in the wall at the end of the hall, these let in light but provide little in the way of a view. other than the wall/roof of the adjoining building.

Offline Old Man

• Viscount
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #543 on: August 11, 2019, 01:32:31 AM »
Zariya nods to both and says to Jogornson, "Smart idea. Initiative. Yes, I'd like you to return tomorrow morning. We can have breakfast together and you can tell me what you know of the City. We'll make plans from there. Depending on those plans, if you think Thog is needed, we'll find him."

Zariya will then plan to have a quiet evening at the Inn, buying a small dinner to be eaten in his room.

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #544 on: August 11, 2019, 02:09:29 AM »
You will need to go down to the tavern to order dinner, and then have it delivered to your room.

Offline Old Man

• Viscount
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #545 on: August 11, 2019, 12:16:41 PM »

Will do. Wanted to get a sense of the clients anyway (see if anyone happens to even be of my people).

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #546 on: August 12, 2019, 12:29:26 AM »
Please provide a D100 roll and get a 4 or less no mods, unless you have something to boost luck.

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #547 on: August 12, 2019, 01:07:16 AM »
As you enter the bar, you catch the end of a song by the cute (Pr=90+) blond bartender.  The song ridiculed--actually roasted--one of the clients, judging by his red face.  The other patrons, nobles, freemen and sailors, are laughing riotously at their fellows misfortune.  Another customer is so mover, or more likely seeks to curry favor of the "hot" barmaid, tips a silver noble.  The barmaid immediately switches to a song praising the tipper in a manner almost as outrageous as the prior target's roasting.  You begin to understand that the barmaid is very quick witted, and quite the bard given the enthusiasm of the audience.

She asks your name and place of origin as you approach the bar. 

Offline Old Man

• Viscount
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #548 on: August 12, 2019, 01:43:07 AM »

For the roll
Rolled 1d100 : 68, total 68

Offline Old Man

• Viscount
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #549 on: August 12, 2019, 01:44:59 AM »
She asks your name and place of origin as you approach the bar. 
"I am Zariya last of the Savindy, horsepeople of the Karakhan."

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #550 on: August 13, 2019, 12:13:33 AM »
She leans on the bar and smiles flirtatiously then says, "The last of the Savindy!  Well that sounds like quite a tale, care to share a bit more?"

OOC: I changed the color of her speech b/c that pink was just too hard to read.

Offline Old Man

• Viscount
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #551 on: August 13, 2019, 01:49:17 AM »
Zariya frowns, "I guess it is when all is said and done .. " he shrugs and then launches into the lengthy travels from home to the loss of his tribe to dragons and his adventures to reach the City, " ... and now I am here at your bar, with a future ahead of me and revenge against the Dragons on my mind."

"Whew ... feels good to relate all that."

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #552 on: August 13, 2019, 02:44:11 AM »
During your tale she pulls a beer and sets it in front of you.  As you reach for your purse she wav s you off, listening raptly.

Offline Old Man

• Viscount
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #553 on: August 13, 2019, 11:30:46 AM »

Zariya nods, sipping slowly, mainly to wet his whistle, and will add any details she asks about BUT will omit any of his findings/rewards/treasures (such as from the sunken coach).

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #554 on: August 13, 2019, 10:19:16 PM »
She has many questions but mostly about life in Karak and especially about the dragon attack, verifying the numbers and size of the beasts their coloration how they attacked etc.  Eventually, she is needed to address other customers and says, "Thank you for your time and your tale, now I must see to others."

Offline Old Man

• Viscount
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #555 on: August 13, 2019, 10:36:12 PM »

Zariya nods, will finish his drink and depart for his room once he has his dinner in hand. Then some unpacking and rest on a surface that doesn't move with the current and tides.

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #556 on: August 14, 2019, 01:38:56 AM »
The meal is delicious, which is not to take away from the cooking of Stephen, but it was very different from his soups and stews.  This was an oblong flat bread covered with cheese, mushrooms or various sorts and fresh herbs.  It was served with a salad of greens with some smallish hard boiled eggs and a delicately flavored vinaigrette.  The meal cost 8 BP.

The bed provides an incredible nights rest, not only was it stable, the mattress and feather pillow provided incredible support in comparison to the bed of the ship.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:40:44 AM by Just X »

Offline Old Man

• Viscount
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #557 on: August 14, 2019, 11:21:04 PM »

ZZZZZZZ *snork* ZZZZZZ mumble mumble roll over ZZZZZZ

Zariya wakes to a very late breakfast indeed... Checks to see if the world is on fire and if not, rests for a while.

Offline Old Man

• Viscount
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #558 on: August 15, 2019, 11:40:16 AM »

ZZZZZZZ *snork* ZZZZZZ mumble mumble roll over ZZZZZZ

Zariya wakes to a very late breakfast indeed... Checks to see if the world is on fire and if not, rests for a while.

And then suddenly remembers Jogornson was to meet him downstairs ... He dresses hurriedly and if the man is there, apologizes. If not, returns to his room as above ...

Offline Just X

• War Lord
  • Viscount
« Reply #559 on: August 16, 2019, 02:51:24 AM »
As you hustle downstairs you are disappointing to see that the viking is not waiting for you.  As you approach the bar the blonde behind the bar smiles and says, "Good morning sleepy head.  Ready for breakfast?"

RPGNow.com